Did anyone ever try brewersdiscount.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calman

Reaction score
I am about to place an order of some kegs, but wonder if anyone tried before. Please give some feedbacks on the experience. Thanks.

I havent tried them personally, but I've heard good things about them on all the boards... if that makes you feel any better...

Jester

Hiya!

Brewers Discount is one of the best places for Kegs (VERY CHEAP and in GOOD condition) that I have found.
I HAVE ordered from them. The kegs are CHEAP and they come cleaned and refurbished!
I ordered thier Kegging system (5lb Co2 Tank, Hoses, Tap Conectores and a Keg) Also Ordered 2 Rebuilt Corny's.
NO problem with shipping, recieved everything within a few days and had my Beer KEGGEED a few days later! (took longer to find a place to fill my Co2 tank than it did to get the tank! :)
Unfortunetly thier instructions for the C02 tank was abit lacking, had a bit of problem with the oring, but resolved that on my own. :)

Clayton

Clayton79 said:
Hiya!

Brewers Discount is one of the best places for Kegs (VERY CHEAP and in GOOD condition) that I have found.
I HAVE ordered from them. The kegs are CHEAP and they come cleaned and refurbished!
I ordered thier Kegging system (5lb Co2 Tank, Hoses, Tap Conectores and a Keg) Also Ordered 2 Rebuilt Corny's.
NO problem with shipping, recieved everything within a few days and had my Beer KEGGEED a few days later! (took longer to find a place to fill my Co2 tank than it did to get the tank! :)
Unfortunetly thier instructions for the C02 tank was abit lacking, had a bit of problem with the oring, but resolved that on my own. :)

Clayton

Thank you for the feedbacks. I think they are on vacation for 10 days, as soon as they are back in business I'll place my order.

I just ordered 6 kegs from these guys I will let you all know haw the experience turns out.

later
rob

I bought 6 kegs from them. It was the best price I could find at the time, shipped to the left coast. (~$140) As Clayton mentions they are cleaned, but looking them over, I would not call them refurbished. The o-rings had obviously not been replaced. They all had pressure in them when they arrived. I disassembled them and cleaned again, then replaced any suspect o-rings with new ones I bought in bulk from McMaster-Carr.

I ordered a kegerator kit from brewersdiscount. Everything was great. Shipping time, price, product quality. Strongly suggest.

Yeah-- kegs work but need cleaning and replacement seals.

You get what you pay for and the price is damn fine.

Also has an assortment of other parts that can be hard to find sometimes.

Just ordered some stuff from them b/c they are cheaper than my LHBS. I will post how things turned out when I get them.

I just ordered from them yesterday. I'll report when the kegs arrive. To those above that say their kegs weren't refurbished, they sell both un-refurbished and refurbished kegs. The cleaned and pressure tested kegs are $16.50 and the refurbs are $23.

I bought 2 from them last week, I got them fast & they were both holding pressure. good price & fast Delivery

I am very dissappointed with their shipping. I ordered last Friday and I have just gotten a tracking number saying it was just shipped. A week to send an item out?

I got 4, rebuilt, and a bunch of miscellaneous kegging stuff. Kegs were EXCELLENT, cheaper than anywhere else I could find-kegs AND the extra stuff.

Wouldn't hesitate to order again.

I finally recieved my items from them. The shipping was a little slow, but for the $$ saved I would order from them again.

Back