Deep Winter Quaffing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teu1003

Reaction score
hey all ...

i'm a cpa and, alas, do NOT brew between jan 1 and april 15. i have ENOUGH clients who know of my passion, however, and am given "gifts" now and then.

the BEST two beers i have tasted since new years eve have been the Sam Adams Long Shot winner "Old Ale", brewed by Don Oliver ... its REALLY strong (10.6%, i believe) but TASTY as hell ...

and ... the Sierra Nevada INDIA pale ale. since sn changed hops in their pale ale, i am been disappointed, but this more than makes up for it.

enjoy the cold ...

Sierra Pale ale changed their hops? I sure doesn't taste like it changed the last time I drank one which was just last week.

teu--are you talking hops were changed in the IPA? Not the pale ale....I'd agree with the other guys.

The IPA though--something different with that beer. Not my cup o tea.

I agree with the guys above, I don't think Sierra Nevada has changed the hops in their Pale Ale. I mean after all, this is the beer that defined the American Pale Ale Style. IPA maybe...?

Latest posts

Back