DC Group Buy #17

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tony if I order could you or someone from Frederick area pick up? Not sure depending on when the pick up is if I will make it, will probably be 2 or 3 sacks of grain.

Thanks

Updated! That leaves 5# of Pale Chocolate and 10# of Corn up for grabs.

I plan to close this next SAT so let's close up the last few splits and be done with this one. I am thinking pickup will be on the 8th or the 15th at the latest, but I gotta run that by our friends at 3 Stars first. Stay tuned!

I will take the last 5 pounds of pale chocolate.

I will be out of town Columbus Day weekend, so the 15th would be better for me.

Cheers,

Kirk

Hey Tony if I order could you or someone from Frederick area pick up? Not sure depending on when the pick up is if I will make it, will probably be 2 or 3 sacks of grain.

Thanks

Absolutely. Get it in quick. I think we will close this up this weekend. Will be in touch with our buyer tonight.

Cheers!
Tony

OK folks, all splits are closed. We are going to end this buy this week. No new orders after FRI midnight and please don't add any splits unless you know they will close, cuz with 3 days left not many splits will likely close!!

Look for posts here and emails out to those who have sacks or splits soon!

Fellas: I have expanded my home brewery and am building a larger kegerator. So I am selling my 2 tap Kenmore kegerator. This kegerator is able to hold 2 corny/homebrew/pepsi kegs and a 5lb co2 tank. The thermostat goes up to 6 (max) but I've only ran it at 4 as that keeps the inside chilled to serving temp.
The kegerator includes:
3" stainless steel tower with stainless steel tap on top
custom made wood tap handle with chalk board front
an additional stainless steel tap on the door
6"x6" stainless steel drip tray
magnetic drip tray for door tap
computer fan with LED lighting has been installed on inside to cool stainless steel tower

please feel free to call, text or email.
Thanks,
Sam
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/app/5791270189.html

Spreadsheet says Nov 15 is the pickup. Is that a typo?

I need to remove that feature from the spreadsheet as it is never up to date (I forget about it all the time :( ) and is misleading.

I just got off the phone with the buyer and we are closing the buy down this FRI at midnight. Pickup will be SAT OCT 8th.

You can start sending in your payments now. I will TRY to send a bulk email out, but I will be travelling a bit and I might not have much free time.

It seemed like molasses for a while and then things really moved quickly.

Payment sent.

I'm not sure if I can make that pick-up date, somethings are up in the air. I sent a note to our bucket hero, BigbeavK, to see if there's any available.

Payment has been made. I noticed that my total was not summed in the "Due Order Total" column. Just a heads up.

I'll be in Vegas on the 8th. :D So I won't be able to pick up. :(

Can someone pick up for me? I'll be back in town on the 11th. I live and work near the Airpark in Gaithersburg but can meet anywhere.

If I may I'll add another sack of Pils to my order. Payment via PayPal no later than tomorrow morning.

1 x 1850C Avangard Malz Pilsen 55 lb

@stonebrewer

Last minute change if possible...

I'd like to exchange the sack of Rahr Pale Ale (RAH1004) for a sack of:

SIM1002 Simpsons Finest Pale Ale Golden Promise 25 kg (55 lb)

I'm remitting the amended payment now.

Thanks for accommodating and all the good work you do!
See you on the 8th!

Nothing like cutting it close. I work on the 8th so I definitely need you to pick up the grain and hold it for me Tony.

I'd like to order the following :

1 bag of 1928C Briess 2-Row Brewers Malt 50 Lb
and
1 bag of 1915C Muntons Maris Otter Malt Blend 55 Lb

Thanks
Sorry for the late entry just checked the forum about 15 minutes ago

Payment sent.

I am involved with a wedding on pickup day and can't make it. Can anyone pickup for me? I live on the Charles County MD side of DC.

I can pickup for anyone that needs it, but you will have to come to Rockville (nights/weekends) or meet me in Bethesda (during the day when I am at work) to pickup. Please let me know if you want me to pickup via an email @ HBT.

There are still a few folks (5) that need to pay ASAP. Holding up the order folks! Thanks in advance for getting your payment in and thanks to all who are paying attention and got their payments in already!! It is a moderate sized order with 64 items!

Payment sent.

I am involved with a wedding on pickup day and can't make it. Can anyone pickup for me? I live on the Charles County MD side of DC.

I'd like to piggyback on Jorb's request. I also live in Charles County MD and can't make the pickup on Oct 8th. Can anyone down our way in MD help us out?

only 10 bucks to compete at Baltimore's most awesome homebrew competition of the year, Chilibrew! It's in 6 days, here's the info:

TO ANY LAST-MINUTE COMPETITORS:
We're giving away a grand total of $1,050 in cash to our 18 winners! $100 for 1st, $50 for 2nd, and $25 for 3rd—oh, and some surprise prizes mixed in there too :)
Hop into the competition to support our 3 incredible nonprofit beneficiaries! You can pick up a $10 competitor ticket at www.chilibrew.org
For more info, please check out the Entry Rules & Info Page at www.chilibrew.org

It's almost pickup time. Can anyone on the southeast or east side of DC help me out by picking up my order? I'm down in St. Mary's county and can head up to DC early next week.

Payment has been made. I noticed that my total was not summed in the "Due Order Total" column. Just a heads up.

I'll be in Vegas on the 8th. :D So I won't be able to pick up. :(

Can someone pick up for me? I'll be back in town on the 11th. I live and work near the Airpark in Gaithersburg but can meet anywhere.

I'm in old town gaithersburg. I should be able to pick up for you.

Heads up I have a surrogate picking up for me, his name is Eric. Next time I'll make it, so many beers to share.

It's almost pickup time. Can anyone on the southeast or east side of DC help me out by picking up my order? I'm down in St. Mary's county and can head up to DC early next week.

I'm in Crofton. I can get it if no one closer chimes in.

Back