Cyber Monday At NIKOBREW!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Attention Fellow Homebrewers:

It's CYBER MONDAY and you DO NOT want to miss out on these sweet deals! The sale is running NOW and ends Tuesday 12/3 at 10AM PST

2013 Crop
Cascade $11.50/lb
Centennial $13/lb
Chinook $11/lb
Galaxy $25/lb

2012 Crop
Amarillo $29/lb
Apollo $12/lb
Calypso $11.75/lb
Centennial $12/lb
Chinook $10/lb
Citra $26/lb
CTZ $7.75/lb
Crystal $14.50/lb
Delta $11/lb
El Dorado $22/lb
Hallertau Organic $27/lb
Hallertauer MF $13.75/lb
Herbrucker $10/lb
Lubliner $12.50/lb
Meridian $19.50/lb
Mosaic $4/2oz (not available in pounds)
Mount Hood $11/lb
Nelson Sauvin $4/2oz (not available in pounds)
Nugget $9/lb
Opal $10/lb
Saphir $11.50/lb
Simcoe $19.50/lb
Sorachi Ace $25/lb
Taurus $10/lb
Warrior $12/lb
Willamette $10/lb
Zythos $13.50

2011 Crop
Bravo $9/lb
EKG $14/lb
Falconer's 7C's $13.50/lb
Falconer's Flight $13.50/lb
Herkules $9.50/lb
Magnum $9.75/lb
Northern Brewer $10/lb
Saaz $13/lb
Styrian Golding $8/lb
Super Styrian $8/lb
Tettnanger $9.75/lb

All above varieties are available in 2oz packs, see website for pricing.

Hand-turned Wooden Tap Handles Are 20% OFF!

Some varieties are in limited supply and are likely to sell out before the sale officially ends.

Centennial and Chinook: For the sale we are offering both 2012 and 2013 crop options. After the sale Centennial and Chinook will go back to 2012 crop stock until they are depleted.

http://www.NikoBrew.com

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies to all domestic orders of hops. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is $25 (or $21 for Canada) for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of most mixed increments. PayPal is required for international retail orders.

Wholesale Inquiries:
If you are the purchaser for a homebrew supply store or professional brewery please visit http://pro.Nikobrew.com. Due to our extremely limited supply of some varieties not all hops that are available on our retail site are available wholesale.

Thank you very much for your support.

PROST!

-Niko and Crew-

Good prices. I bought me some hops. Wife probably won't be smiling when they arrive but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

you are killing me niko... I want hops but got sick and had er bill....

how about a one time sick brewers coupon code for EKG,Cascade and a wee bit more :p

edit: and by coupon code I mean that can be used on dec 13th my next pay day

you are killing me niko... I want hops but got sick and had er bill....

how about a one time sick brewers coupon code for EKG,Cascade and a wee bit more :p

edit: and by coupon code I mean that can be used on dec 13th my next pay day

Bummer about being sick and an ER bill! That is definitely not the part of your comment that I "liked". I hope you're better now!

Thanks everybody for your orders! Our warehouse staff is cranking through orders as we speak. Between last Friday and this Tuesday we received TWICE the number of orders we had in all of October. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back