• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Carved Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeonderdonk

Reaction score
Just got my Kegerator up and running and my gf's grandfather who is a wood turner built me some custom handles for my taps. Pretty awesome, take a look:
4242586937_9ba0388f1f.jpg

He might be interested in making some more to sell, anyone interested?

Just got my Kegerator up and running and my gf's grandfather who is a wood turner built me some custom handles for my taps. Pretty awesome, take a look:

4242586937_9ba0388f1f.jpg

He might be interested in making some more to sell, anyone interested?

Keep in mind that if you're offering custom items for sale here on the forum that you'll need to purchase a Vendor's membership first. The "classifieds" are for odds and ends and leftover brewing gear, not to sell items for a profit.

He is looking to sell them for $40-$50. It is brass in the end and I'm sure he would be open to a discount on multiple handles.

^yooper thanks for the heads up

One thread is probably enough. Also, if he is wanting to sell on the forums, he may have to buy a vendors membership.

Back