Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since I managed to slow this down I will keep it simple.

Your local Brett, farmhouse ales, IPAs, DIPA's and pale ales

Well, since I managed to slow this down I will keep it simple.

Your local Brett, farmhouse ales, IPAs, DIPA's and pale ales

I can't believe this easy list is still hanging out. Somebody hook this guy up!

@zeptrey is up!!

I'll keep the theme going. IPAs...preferably ones that don't get distributed to Oklahoma...which shouldn't be hard to find.

I'd love to get my hands on some Surly ipas...but if you can't that's not a deal breaker by any means. Also, we don't get any Ballast Point here and I don't know what the availability is but Grapefruit Sculpin would be cool too. Just throwing out ideas.

List please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Lush fruity tropical IPAs and pale ales are what I like

I like both East Coast and West Coast styles. Just shoot me a PM and let me know what you can get.

I'd grant that, but I don't want to break Rule #8.

:beard:

Seems like a good request and one someone here should be able to take care of rather easily!

I'll keep the theme going. IPAs...preferably ones that don't get distributed to Oklahoma...which shouldn't be hard to find.

I'd love to get my hands on some Surly ipas...but if you can't that's not a deal breaker by any means. Also, we don't get any Ballast Point here and I don't know what the availability is but Grapefruit Sculpin would be cool too. Just throwing out ideas.

Where about in Oklahoma are you, I am in North Texas and we see Ballast Point dustro.

Where about in Oklahoma are you? I am in North Texas and we see Ballast Point distribution.

Where about in Oklahoma are you? I am in North Texas and we see Ballast Point distribution.

OKC no Ballast Point here what so ever. I have regular trips to Dallas so I get my Ballast Point on, but I haven't had any grapefruit sculpin. Stupid warm beer laws keep some of the craft breweries away even the ones that are widely distributed. Stone doesn't even distribute here, and we just recently got Lagunitas.

OKC no Ballast Point here what so ever. I have regular trips to Dallas so I get my Ballast Point on, but I haven't had any grapefruit sculpin. Stupid warm beer laws keep some of the craft breweries away even the ones that are widely distributed. Stone doesn't even distribute here, and we just recently got Lagunitas.
Yep, slim pickings here in OK. I'm hoping the wife wants to go visit her sister in Ft. Worth soon so I can go shopping. :)

Gonna go crack open one of those Sasquatch's right now! With the in-law's over I need something to get me through!

Gonna go crack open one of those Sasquatch's right now! With the in-law's over I need something to get me through!

Sasquatch won a silver at GABF. It's a local brewery, they should have a barrel age version in late November.

Thanks for the box @SandstoneCityBrew ! Looking good. Can't wait to dig into these tonight!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Latest posts

Back