Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had boxes delivered to my address on accident before, always called the shipping company or delivered it to the right place myself. In the future I will check to see if there is beer inside.

Delivered to the street behind me

Outstanding Devil Dog! Man I appreciate it , finally got my hands on BG and wanted to try Sunday Morning Stout. Excited about each one of these. The kids will enjoy the tastykakes and thanks for the mag as well.

View attachment 273515

Awesome. That FW is from last year, and the lost abbey is from the year before that. I wouldn't of been able to replace them. SMS is epic and blood lust is forcing me to save up to buy into the next round for spring house reserve society. The few ba variants I had were really great! Glad you like the stuff man, enjoy

Here we go, would like to receive sour beers that I can't get in Illinois, and that I haven't tried. Take a look at my Untappd account, LiquidFlame, to see if I've already tried them or not. If someone is willing to be really generous, would love to get my hands on some Rare Barrel, Russian River Sours, and Side Project.

No offense but it's a pain in the ass to lol through 700 check ins to see if you've had certain sours.

But I am gonna message you with what I can get locally and see if you have had it.

Forgot to mention; those yards brews are based on the founding fathers original recipes. Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Ben Franklin original recipes. There's a little history in each bottle, with the story detailed on the lable. Moral of the story, American liberty and freedom was founded on beer :D

Forgot to mention; those yards brews are based on the founding fathers original recipes. Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Ben Franklin original recipes. There's a little history in each bottle, with the story detailed on the lable. Moral of the story, American liberty and freedom was founded on beer :D

Sweet, I read the article in the mag you sent about Yards. I will be trying them soon. May save them for the 4th, can't get more 'Merican than that. Thanks again brother.

No offense but it's a pain in the ass to lol through 700 check ins to see if you've had certain sours.

But I am gonna message you with what I can get locally and see if you have had it.

For Untappd, you can click on my unique beers, and that should bring you to another page, which will allow you to filter by beer style.

@ Gentlemans_Ale
Thank you so much!! I haven't had any of these. Excellent choices. I can't wait to try em. again thanks for the great selection. and a bonus glass to boot!
GA 1.jpg

GA 2.jpg

Here we go, would like to receive sour beers that I can't get in Illinois, and that I haven't tried. Take a look at my Untappd account, LiquidFlame, to see if I've already tried them or not. You can click on my unique beers, and that should bring you to another page, which will allow you to filter by beer style. If someone is willing to be really generous, would love to get my hands on some Rare Barrel, Russian River Sours, and Side Project.

Do I need to expand this? I didn't think this would be very hard.

Do I need to expand this? I didn't think this would be very hard.

It requires going to another site, clicking a few times and looking through a list. That's more effort that I'd likely put into it. Yep, that lazy. It's actually amazing that I ever get any beer shipped out given the amount of effort it takes to pack and ship.

(I'm assuming that you'd rather not have an eMAW grant from someone in the same state as you, so on top of being lazy, I have a great excuse to do nothing here.)

Okay this ones hung out long enough. I've can grant this, provided it's cool I ship the week after next.

Sorry, I got tied up....

I'm going to continue in the same vein as before and just list states. Please no one who distributes to Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana. Also ill fill out the list with a couple of specific breweries that I'm interested in. My favorites are sours, saisons, hop bombs, stouts, belgians and smoked/coffee beers. I will add more later as needed.

States:
Oregon
Florida

Breweries:
Jester king
Alpine
Wicked weed
Tired hands

Thanks!!

Sorry, I got tied up....

I'm going to continue in the same vein as before and just list states. Please no one who distributes to Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana. Also ill fill out the list with a couple of specific breweries that I'm interested in. My favorites are sours, saisons, hop bombs, stouts, belgians and smoked/coffee beers. I will add more later as needed. Thanks!!

List bump and additions (BOLD)

States:
Oregon
Florida
Colorado

Breweries: Any from these
Jester king
Alpine
Wicked weed
Tired hands
Trinity (CO)
Crooked Stave

None of these are hard and fast. If you can get one and know something I should be interested in, let me know.

Back