Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm serious about the unicorn stuffed animals though. My wife will kill me if I get one more magical ball of cuddles...

In the spirit of keeping this thing rolling, I'll keep it simple.

I'll take anything that's not available here in OH.

I prefer saisons, sours, and Belgians. Please limit the hoppy stuff, and please no smoked or coffee beers. Other than that, it's fair game.

Let's keep this thing moving! I made it pretty easy.

In the spirit of keeping this thing rolling, I'll keep it simple.

I'll take anything that's not available here in OH.

I prefer saisons, sours, and Belgians. Please limit the hoppy stuff, and please no smoked or coffee beers. Other than that, it's fair game.

I thought we were moving fast. It's been 2 minutes, where's the list?? [emoji3]

I thought we were moving fast. It's been 2 minutes, where's the list?? [emoji3]

Look at post 7213, I didn't know I got to post a list.

Anything without Indiana distribution works for me. I like hops, malted barley, rye, things from oak barrels, infected stuff... If water is the main ingredient that's a plus.

Rye of the tiger and Westbrook gose are on my radar right now but neither is needed to grant.

Look at post 7213, I didn't know I got to post a list.

Anything without Indiana distribution works for me. I like hops, malted barley, rye, things from oak barrels, infected stuff... If water is the main ingredient that's a plus.

Rye of the tiger and Westbrook gose are on my radar right now but neither is needed to grant.

Yeah. Post 7213. You're good. PM me your address. Oh wait. I've got it.

You know I have not repaired my porch since the last time we traded and now you put an emaw on top of the next one. Oh well, it's already broke. Mark is up.

Okay. Anyone who knows me knows my (now) normal drill. You will fulfill an eMAW but send it as a BIF. This time; send beer from east of the Mississippi that isn't distributed to the west. Stouts, sours and hoppieness (in that order) with a dose of home-brew would be good. I'm not going to nitpick though - you guys are good at this! Now, someone fulfill this before I pass out/go to bed!

C'mon ... someone is still up here in the east that can grant this!

I got it. PM sent to ya mark. we'll get and addy and bomb away.

my list is easy. anything not available in PA. i like sours, saisons, stouts and milds.
only thing that comes to mind is i would like to try anything from jester king.

cheers

Here's my list:

Sours, sours, sours!

I'm limited to Jolly Pumpkin and Jester King so none of these...but in the unlikely event that someone has been hoarding an Atrial Rubicide solely for an eMAW, now would be the time to send it.

I may be shipping today, if I can manage to make it to the shop at lunch time to finish up the remainder. Raining dogs and cats here.

:edit: out and waiting for pick up.

Here's my list:

Sours, sours, sours!

I'm limited to Jolly Pumpkin and Jester King so none of these...but in the unlikely event that someone has been hoarding an Atrial Rubicide solely for an eMAW, now would be the time to send it.

PM sent to verify, but I should be able to pick this up if @Gentlemans_Ale accepts my terms.

@Javier25 just destroyed my porch! Holy crap man. I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

*edit* Don't know why these are posting sideways

IMG_7943.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_5518.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

@Javier25 just destroyed my porch! Holy crap man. I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

*edit* Don't know why these are posting sideways

I'm sorry it took so long to ship out. And I really wish I could have sent you some homebrew but I don't have any. I hope you enjoy all of those.
Cheers!

I'm sorry it took so long to ship out. And I really wish I could have sent you some homebrew but I don't have any. I hope you enjoy all of those.
Cheers!

Speaking of home brew...have you moved since 12/1/2013?

I'll make this one easy...

Any Surly, but prefer their IPAs, Bender, and Coffee Bender
Anything else not distributed to CT, MA, or RI. I tend to go for hoppy beers, imperial stouts, and related styles. I also love trying crazy beers with interesting ingredients and new ways of approaching beer.

Back