Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay, gonna try something a little different. Beer by region, I will add other regions throughout the day until it is filled. Anything from the following regions not distributed to Illinois per seekabrew.com

1. Pacific Northwest (have seen several posts saying no one ever asks for your beer, so here is your chance.)

Sorry for the delay, gonna try something a little different. Beer by region, I will add other regions throughout the day until it is filled. Anything from the following regions not distributed to Illinois per seekabrew.com

1. Pacific Northwest (have seen several posts saying no one ever asks for your beer, so here is your chance.)

Now THAT is how you EMAW

I'm going to do something similar. Instead of region, I'm going to go by state. Can't be distributed to OR or WA according to Seekabrew.

Prefer sours, IPAs (fresh), porters (especially robust), pale ales, etc.

Will add more states as time goes on.

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma

do not add Mississippi if you want sours, albiet we do have some good IPAs and a delicious porter from Crooked Letter.

I don't know about that. Lazy Mag makes a couple that can be considered sours (Song of the South and Big Money), although I have my doubts that Big Money was intentional. But yeah, Mystery Romp is quite tasty.

I'm going to do something similar. Instead of region, I'm going to go by state. Can't be distributed to OR or WA according to Seekabrew.

Prefer sours, IPAs (fresh), porters (especially robust), pale ales, etc.

Will add more states as time goes on.

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Vermont
5. New Hampshire
6. North Carolina

Added a few more for an easier start.

If @Brewbien wants to wait until the 30th, then I'd be happy to grant. That's a very long time to wait though so it is entirely up to him.

I'm in a meeting. Haha

Okay, it really comes down to this:

I love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs but I'm getting deep into the IPAs in the fridge that I need to drink up so maybe go light.
I'm not into English styles right now. Either way, here's a list to kind of go off of.

Beer:
Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai.
Lawson's Finest - Sip of Sunshine
Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (just got regular)
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Spring house - lil gruesome
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
Pizza Port - Grapefruit Puncher, Deez Nutz, Coffee Monster
Lagunitas Brewing - Wilco Tango Foxtrot (no idea if this is around)
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

Let me know if anything is truly not eMAW-worthy.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/

35 minutes and no list? I expect more from an experienced member, even if it's St Patty's Day.
Paddy not Patty.

Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai and moat water. Those are mostly the two of interest and not sure moat water is okay.
Moat Water I'm pretty sure is out of eMAW range. Wood aged Jai Alai might get done, but they definitely didn't have any around Tampa this past weekend.

Very good. Amended the list to remove moat water. Wood aged jai Alai seems to be sent often as an extra and such, so I'll keep it on. Also, you were there during the hunnapu day, not sure the selection was wide. The list is more than diverse enough to be picked up easily given my initial into.

Very good. Amended the list to remove most water. Wood aged jai Alai seems to be sent often as an extra and such, so I'll keep it on. Also, you were there during the hunnapu day, not sure the selection was wide. The list is more than diverse enough to be picked up easily given my initial into.

Yeah, White Oak Jai Alai can be considered eMAW worthy. I'm just not sure if anyone would have any left. The couple cans I got in a recent trade (gone already) were canned in February I believe. I also looked at a few other beverage stores and didn't find any.

I can't pick it up just due to bad timing, already sending a package your way which was hard enough to put together :eek:

Your taste is a bit too rich for my area.

I had a Vanilla Otis, but I drank it. That is about as close as I could get to that list. We are still young, our limit was raised a few years ago. I would be happy if we got the same dist. as AL. I drive to Birmingham, which is ~2.5 hours to shop. Granted it may be twice a year.

Yeah, I can only get one from the list at my store. And I haven't seen lags WTF in a while. If my store still has some I bet it is old.

Shipped to SDCore this morning. Tracking provided. Sorry for the delays!

Out of curiosity, how much are you guys generally paying to ship? Any tricks to save? Coast to coast shipping is damn pricey!

Shipped to SDCore this morning. Tracking provided. Sorry for the delays!

Out of curiosity, how much are you guys generally paying to ship? Any tricks to save? Coast to coast shipping is damn pricey!

I walked into a UPS store to ship once. Once. Now I have a FedEx account and that has saved me lots of money.

Or cost me more by making it easier to ship more often, haha.

Varies by weight and distance. I've paid anywhere from $10 or 11 for a small trade to $40 for a porch bomb that I had to split into two boxes. Setting up an account online and managing the shipments yourself will usually save you a few dollars per shipment.

From Iowa, FedEx Shipping runs about $12 to $18 depending where it goes. It seems like distance is a bigger factor in shipping price than weight. That pricing is with a FedEx account.

Coast to coast shipping is expensive. I sent a 34 lb box through fedex and it was close to $40 with using a FedEx account. I haven't spent more than that even on heavier boxes that do not go as far.

List bump...

Okay, it really comes down to this:

I love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs but I'm getting deep into the IPAs in the fridge that I need to drink up so maybe go light.
I'm not into English styles right now. Either way, here's a list to kind of go off of.

Beer:
Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai.
Lawson's Finest - Sip of Sunshine
Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (just got regular)
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Spring house - lil gruesome
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
Pizza Port - Grapefruit Puncher, Deez Nutz, Coffee Monster
Lagunitas Brewing - Wilco Tango Foxtrot (no idea if this is around)
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

Let me know if anything is truly not eMAW-worthy.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/

I'd like to grab this one but I can't confirm a second from the list until Friday evening. Hello, If you'd like to hold off for specifics on the list, please pass for someone else to grab. But if you like my distribution (and maybe a couple more IPAs) shoot me a PM :)

I'd like to grab this one but I can't confirm a second from the list until Friday evening. Hello, If you'd like to hold off for specifics on the list, please pass for someone else to grab. But if you like my distribution (and maybe a couple more IPAs) shoot me a PM :)

I'll send you a PM and we can see what's what. Either way, I can wait. I mean, I'm not even sending my eMAW until the 30th, so.

Back