Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xpertskir killed it with this box. Included a nice assortment of homebrew as well. Can't wait to dive in. What is the homebrew without a label on the cap?

that black angel is on point! i went to WW a few weeks back and had to come back with a bottle

That could be arranged. I'm attending a couple three letter events this year (NHC and BBC) where I'm definitely bringing beer. ;)

Brittish broadcasting channel? I'd love to meet one of the dr who's too. Maybe take a look at the tardis.

Ive got to go at least once to a NHC or a GABF one of those type of events. I don't anticipate it being this year because of our kid but I need to hit one up in the near future.

Brittish broadcasting channel? I'd love to meet one of the dr who's too. Maybe take a look at the tardis.
Beer Bloggers Conference. Being held in Asheville this year. There was a tardis over at the NOLA Comic-con this past weekend. The beer selection was less than impressive, though. ;)
Ive got to go at least once to a NHC or a GABF one of those type of events. I don't anticipate it being this year because of our kid but I need to hit one up in the near future.

Everybody should go at least once. Last year was the first time I ever made one (despite how long I've been brewing). I keep hoping they'll eventually come back to NOLA, but I didn't get the impression it was very likely to happen soon.

List bump, some changes.

Cigar City - Cuban Espresso

Lawson's Finest - Sip of Sunshine

Boneyard Beer Company - IPA/DIPA

Alchemist - Anything other than Heady

Hill Farmstead - IPA/DIPA

Good People Brewing - Snake Handler

NEBCO - Locust Reign (unsure if this is easy to get)

Funky Buddha - Any

Pizza Port - Any

Cheers!

@Nukebrewer knocks it out of the park! Extremely happy to get a Maine IPA, Ghandi, Confluence and all the awesome extras, not the least of which is the homebrew. Awesome hookup; thanks, man!

IMG_3757.jpg

Not only did Matt @igotsand hook it up with an amazing emaw but I got to try befuddlement, geriatric hipster club and winefication 2. Probably the best emaw grant in history.

This is the EMAW thread. I think your looking for the MAW thread :D
Nice hit!

@Nukebrewer knocks it out of the park! Extremely happy to get a Maine IPA, Ghandi, Confluence and all the awesome extras, not the least of which is the homebrew. Awesome hookup; thanks, man!

Is that barrel almost ready?

Boneyard Beer Company - any IPA/DIPA

Hill Farmstead - any IPA/DIPA

NEBCO - Sea Hag

Funky Buddha - Any

Pizza Port - Any

Wormtown Brewing - any IPA/DIPA

Trillium Brewing - any IPA/DIPA

Alpine Brewing - any IPA/DIPA

Cheers!

List bump & Monday updates

Locust Reign is growler only and creates a few hour line which sells it out when it randomly comes on. Honestly, the only easy to get NEBCO beer is Elm City Pilsner and Sea Hag.

Package prepped for shipping out tomorrow. Hope this package does someone well in WI.

View attachment 250255View attachment 250256

I don't even know where to begin with this. That's 23 bottles/cans of beer. 3 or 4 from my list. I should have known when I got an email earlier notifying me of a 32lb package!

I'm drooling. Not a one of these is one I'm not excited to try.

Wow. Thanks dude!

Enjoy, dude! As for where to begin, start with the White Rajah. That sucker was bottled 12/30. One of the best I've had.

Homebrews are a saison, quad and BA imperial rye smoked porter. Cheers!

Those homebrews sound badass!

I tore into one of the Revolution Anti-Heros while I was halfway through unpacking the box. I needed a break! Drinking that Jackie O's Oil of Aphrodite now. Great stuff!

Also picked up my first 4 packs of Surly Abrasive of the year today. It was a good beer day!

Those homebrews sound badass!

I tore into one of the Revolution Anti-Heros while I was halfway through unpacking the box. I needed a break! Drinking that Jackie O's Oil of Aphrodite now. Great stuff!

Also picked up my first 4 packs of Surly Abrasive of the year today. It was a good beer day!

Is it finally out and around MSP now? Had a buddy looking last week and he was coming up dry.

Boneyard Beer Company - any IPA/DIPA

Hill Farmstead - any IPA/DIPA

NEBCO - Sea Hag

Funky Buddha - Any

Pizza Port - Any

Wormtown Brewing - any IPA/DIPA

Trillium Brewing - any IPA/DIPA

Alpine Brewing - any IPA/DIPA

Surly - Abrasive

Prairie Artisan - Bomb & Bible Belt

Cheers!

List bump & Wednesday updates.

Sweet!! Glad the wife's home today...maybe...hopefully she doesn't get smashed on these beers before I get there.

Prairie Artisan - Bomb, Bible Belt, Pirate Bomb, Coffee Noir ( not sure which are eMAW worthy so any info would be appreciated.

I'd say Bomb and Bible Belt are ok. I'm not sure about Coffee Noir. I've never seen it here. But Pirate Bomb probably isn't EMAW worthy. I know it was all gone around here before it even made it to the shelf. That being said, if someone has one and wants to pass it along...great! ;)

I'd say Bomb and Bible Belt are ok. I'm not sure about Coffee Noir. I've never seen it here. But Pirate Bomb probably isn't EMAW worthy. I know it was all gone around here before it even made it to the shelf. That being said, if someone has one and wants to pass it along...great! ;)

Bible Belt is hard to get everywhere but here and it should get tougher to get even here in OK since its a one off. But right now one of my stores has cases of it for somewhat a reasonable price...

Pirate Bomb at the stores I frequent were sold out in 30 minutes or less.

Back