Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List Bump with a few additions:

DuClaw- Sweet Baby Jesus
NoDa - Hop Drop and Roll

Anything from:

The Alchemist
Prairie
Crooked Stave
De Garde
Pipeworks
Revolution
Russian River
Tired Hands
Wicked Weed
Toppling Goliath
Jester King
HF
Lawson's Finest
NEBC
Spencer Trappist
Funkwerks
Cigar City

Or

Any awesome Porter, Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, IPA or IIPA not distributed to MN or WI.

Package has landed in Cincinnati.

My porch got bombed! Zazbnf killed it! Everything from my list except the Destihl, which I'm extremely excited to get. Plus Teku TG swag! Super awesome; Thanks, zazbnf!

Also happy to report nothing was frozen at time of arrival, despite 12F temps. But, like @nukebrewer, everything was nice and cold. Magic!

DSC_0145.jpg

My porch got bombed! Zazbnf killed it! Everything from my list except the Destihl, which I'm extremely excited to get. Plus Teku TG swag! Super awesome; Thanks, zazbnf!

Also happy to report nothing was frozen at time of arrival, despite 12F temps. But, like @nukebrewer, everything was nice and cold. Magic!

Glad it arrived ok. Was a bit worried about frozen beer. Enjoy.

I'm talking about the two bottles to the left of funky gold mosaic. So one is funky gold Amarillo? Sounds good, how about the other one?

@zeptrey sent me an awesome box. I wasn't sure what to drink first, but it was decided for me. It was the leaking can of Buffalo Sweat, which works for me because I like it so much. Thank you man! Great eMAW.
View attachment 247469

Crap sorry the Sweat couldn't take the cold. Glad the rest made it fine! Rough time of the year to ship brews.

Crap sorry the Sweat couldn't take the cold. Glad the rest made it fine! Rough time of the year to ship brews.
Well, it was odd because nothing happened until I tore off the plastic bag and started ripping off the tape. Your packing is epic though. hah I'm wondering if I did something, but I drank it all the same. No worries here and it was cold!
Thank you again, you did well.
I'm talking about the two bottles to the left of funky gold mosaic. So one is funky gold Amarillo? Sounds good, how about the other one?

I'll get back to you on that other one. They're downstairs.

Lets start here:

Hill Farmstead – this is what I really want. Saisons/(D)IPA preferred, but ill take anything
Alchemist (any)
Maine (any)
De Garde (anything)
Commons (anything)
Tired Hands (any)
Cascade (any)
Side Project (any)
Lawsons (any)
FiftyFifty (any)
Perennial (any but Aria)
Fiddlehead – Any
Wicked Weed – Any
Funkwerks (deceit, tropic king)
Cigar City – Any Humidor (not entirely sure this fits the rules. Tell me if it doesn't.)
Toppling Goliath (PseudoSue)

Sort of in order, but not necessarily. My Favorites are saisons, hop bombs and sours, but I also like stouts, strong ales, Belgians. Willing to consider anything I’ve forgotten that I can’t get in OH. Will add more if necessary.

Well, it was odd because nothing happened until I tore off the plastic bag and started ripping off the tape. Your packing is epic though. hah I'm wondering if I did something, but I drank it all the same. No worries here and it was cold!
Thank you again, you did well.

I'll get back to you on that other one. They're downstairs.

My wife packs up the beer. We have only ever had one mishap by FedEx...and I don't even know how they could have destroyed the box enough to make it leak but they did. The box was literally minutes away from its destination and the box had to be "sent back to hq" because they busted it up and found out it had beer. They had to have ran over it possibly with a tank.

List bump + Additions

Lets start here:

Hill Farmstead – this is what I really want. Saisons/(D)IPA preferred, but ill take anything
Alchemist (any)
Maine (any)
De Garde (anything)
Commons (anything)
Tired Hands (any)
Cascade (any)
Side Project (any)
Lawsons (any)
FiftyFifty (any)
Perennial (any but Aria)
Fiddlehead – Any
Wicked Weed – Any
Funkwerks (deceit, tropic king)
Cigar City – Any Humidor (not entirely sure this fits the rules. Tell me if it doesn't.)
Toppling Goliath (PseudoSue)
Allagash - Any
Ghandi-Bot

Sort of in order, but not necessarily. My Favorites are saisons, hop bombs and sours, but I also like stouts, strong ales, Belgians. Willing to consider anything I’ve forgotten that I can’t get in OH. Will add more if necessary.

Grrrrr... my ****ing ******* computer randomly restarted in the middle of me making my list. So here goes again... *cracks knuckles*

Pliny
Blind Pig
Pizza Port (is this easy enough for eMAW?)
2011 Bigfoot (to complete a vertical)
Surly (any, but Abrasive preferred if it's out)
Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Lakefront (any)
Steel Toe Size 11
Tallgrass Reg. or Vanilla Buffalor Sweat
Two Brothers (any)

A note regarding the breweries labeled as 'any': I prefer hop bombs and big stouts, but if those aren't available, I will accept anything from those breweries.

Grrrrr... my ****ing ******* computer randomly restarted in the middle of me making my list. So here goes again... *cracks knuckles*

Pliny
Blind Pig
Pizza Port (is this easy enough for eMAW?)
2011 Bigfoot (to complete a vertical)
Surly (any, but Abrasive preferred if it's out)
Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Lakefront (any)
Steel Toe Size 11
Tallgrass Reg. or Vanilla Buffalor Sweat
Two Brothers (any)

A note regarding the breweries labeled as 'any': I prefer hop bombs and big stouts, but if those aren't available, I will accept anything from those breweries.

If you can wait till Thursday I can get this

Sepanik1986 is up!

I'm going to make this a regional request.

Let go with anything from the east coast that isn't available in Wisconsin or Illinois. I'm into hop bombs, stouts, wheats, Brown's, and bitters.

If this isn't an okay request, I'll replace with a list of brews

Of course I would love some homebrew.

Let's roll with this...

Kern River (any IPA/DIPA)
Toppling Goliath (any IPA/DIPA)
Golden Road Brewing (any IPA/DIPA)
Noble Ale Works (any IPA/DIPA)
Drake's Brewing Company (any IPA/DIPA)
Big Island Brewhaus (any)
Funky Buddha (any)
NoDa - Hop, Drop 'n Roll; Coco Loco
Russian River - PTE; Blind Pig
Alchemist (any)

Terrapin- Wake N' Bake (working on getting the BA versions but figured i would try to grab to regular as well.)
Alchemist- Heady Topper
Maine beer company- Dinner
Hill Farmstead- Any
Side Project- Any(im sure this isn't emaw but always worth a try to work something out.)
Pipeworks- Ninja vs Unicorn
Cigar City- Cubano-style espresso, any big stout. Crowlers are always accepted :)

or-

Im huge into big barrel aged stouts but not sure if those are eMAW worthy but im up for it. Hoppy and sours are always favorites.
Homebrews would be much appreciated of course!

Latest posts

Back