Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfectly executed eMAW from val! Can't wait to try this coffee Porter. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410908103.380310.jpg

Glad everything made it. I hope you enjoy all the brews. Let me know what you think about that coffee porter. It's one of my local favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Smog city makes a fantastic coffee porter. I agree it's probably one of my local favorites

Bump

Originally Posted by weirdboy View Post
OK, how about anything tasty from these breweries:

Alchemist
Carton
Cigar City
de Garde
Fat Head’s Brewery & Saloon
Funkwerks
Grassroots
Hill Farmstead
Kuhnhenn
Lawson’s Finest Liquids
Maine Beer Company
Marble Brewery
Thai Me Up/Melvin Brewing
Minneapolis Town Hall
NEBCO
New Glarus
NoDa Brewing
Oxbow
Perennial Artisan Ales
Pipeworks Brewing
Revolution Brewing
Short’s Brewing
Spencer Trappist
Surly
Tired Hands
Toppling Goliath
Trillium Brewing
Upland
Westbrook
Wicked Weed

Any (good!) Northeast cider. I would be especially interested in finding a good commercial example of an English "West Country" style cider.

Another sweet eMAW landed (yesterday actually, sorry for the delay) Nothing I've ever had before, but excited about all of them! Thanksagain Brewbien!!

PART_1410992237476_Image1410992237471.jpg

Thanks for the awesome hookup weirdboy. The glassware was a great suprise also. I've been trying to swap out some of my pint glasses for a better options.

TnTgill nice Job with this awesome Midwest beer BOMB! I can say I have had most of these brews and do not mind having them once again. I have enjoyed them enough to keep them on my maw(e) list. There is a handful I have not and I am looking forward to enjoying them soon. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411600949.721800.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411600963.086792.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411600975.683760.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411600988.000790.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411600999.767166.jpg

If this is still up this evening when I get home from work, I will grant this.

If someone else is considering this please feel free. There is a lot of variety on this list, I honestly didn't think it would last this long.

Nice eMAW from abeasst! Only had the terrapin beers before so I'm looking forward to these.

Apparently it didn't upload pics in the mobile app. I'll try again later to get pics up.

Simple list, pick 2(or more if you feel so inclined):

Beer
Beer
Mead
Mead
Cider
Cider
Cyser
Cyser
etc.
etc.

Commercial or better yet, home brew. If you think it's good, send it my way. Not looking for anything fancy here, your "go to" beer, mead, cider, cyser, etc. is perfect.

I realize sometimes people feel more intimidated by lists that don't ask for specific beers as they feel the recipient may be disappointed. I can assure you I will be quite happy with anything you wish to send. What's not to like about receiving a beer, mead, cider, cyser, etc that I didn't have before?

Lol damn dunno if I can get those round these parts....

I'll leave this for someone who hasn't granted before, if no one claims it by tomorrow morning I'll grant it

Simple list, pick 2(or more if you feel so inclined):

Beer
Beer
Mead
Mead
Cider
Cider
Cyser
Cyser
etc.
etc.

Commercial or better yet, home brew. If you think it's good, send it my way. Not looking for anything fancy here, your "go to" beer, mead, cider, cyser, etc. is perfect.

I realize sometimes people feel more intimidated by lists that don't ask for specific beers as they feel the recipient may be disappointed. I can assure you I will be quite happy with anything you wish to send. What's not to like about receiving a beer, mead, cider, cyser, etc that I didn't have before?

Its been too long dammit. GRANTED! PM incoming

Since the list I granted is very open ended, I am just going to post before getting confirmation so everyone doesnt have a heart attack waiting.

Any Jester King
Any Lost Abby
Any Logsdon
Any Cascade
Any Russian River
Any Knee Deep
Any Almanac
Any Saint Somewhere
Any Bruery
Any Pizza Port
La folie, Transatlantique Kriek
Fresh Alesmith IPA
Any Crooked Stave
Any TRVE (is this acceptable?)
Any Vivant
Any Surly (except abrasive)
Any New Glarus
Any FFF
Any Half Acre
Elevated IPA or Project Dank
Any Pizza Boy

My favorite styles are sours, Piney IPA's, and Belgians, but I will drink and enjoy most good beers. Cheers!

.... I'm a west coaster. Maybe one or two of those in my crappy town.
So looks like I won't be claiming this one either. :(

All you need is to be able to get 2 of the beers. I don't want to speak for Fin's, but he might be ok with multiples from one brewery.

Hmmmmmm
What say you finsfan? Honestly though, I want to be able to fulfill the maw really well. I may
Wait for another cider, cysers, mead lover. I have galllllllons of that HB and plenty accessible in Bako we just don't get those fancy type beers :)

Hmmmmmm
What say you finsfan? Honestly though, I want to be able to fulfill the maw really well. I may
Wait for another cider, cysers, mead lover. I have galllllllons of that HB and plenty accessible in Bako we just don't get those fancy type beers :)

If you can get 2 from the list, Id be happy. Its up to you though, if you want to wait don't rush it. There will be a list that you can crush eventually, its all about timing though.

Since the list I granted is very open ended, I am just going to post before getting confirmation so everyone doesnt have a heart attack waiting.

Any Jester King
Any Lost Abby
Any Logsdon
Any Cascade
Any Russian River
Any Knee Deep
Any Almanac
Any Saint Somewhere
Any Bruery
Any Pizza Port
La folie, Transatlantique Kriek
Fresh Alesmith IPA
Any Crooked Stave
Any TRVE (is this acceptable?)
Any Vivant
Any Surly (except abrasive)
Any New Glarus
Any FFF
Any Half Acre
Elevated IPA or Project Dank
Any Pizza Boy

My favorite styles are sours, Piney IPA's, and Belgians, but I will drink and enjoy most good beers. Cheers!

If he doesn't want to grant, I'm LONG overdue to ship an eMAW Fin! :mug:

Back