Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what I found! Thank you so much namyarb3! I can't wait to try them all! Included were:

Orlison Lizzy's Red Lager
Fort George Vortex IPA
Fort George 3-Way IPA
The Bruery Sour In the Rye
Lost Abbey Carnivale
No-Li Born & Raised IPA
No-Li Jet Star IIPA

Thank you again!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395972684.790942.jpg

Look what I found! Thank you so much namyarb3! I can't wait to try them all! Included were:

Orlison Lizzy's Red Lager
Fort George Vortex IPA
Fort George 3-Way IPA
The Bruery Sour In the Rye
Lost Abbey Carnivale
No-Li Born & Raised IPA
No-Li Jet Star IIPA

Thank you again!!!

You're very welcome! The Fort George are both awesome. The noli are a local gig right up the road doing big things. Orlison is newish one that only brews lagers. Never tried the LA personally, but it rates high. And the SitR. What to say. Damn good brew, and last year's bottling to boot.
Enjoy those things!

My eMAW came from banesong a day early! The only thing not pictured is the alcoholic ginger beer. I threw that in the fridge right away to try next to the same one i have here but mine has orange in it! Thank you so much! This is the first bottle to begin replenishing my stock of 120!!! I can now drink my 2011. Do you know when this was bottled? The date was cut off. There's the 1, but I cannot tell what is after that.

View attachment 188963

Glad you like it and happy everything made it safe. The ginger beer and radler are guilty pleasures of mine. As for the 120, I believe it is a 2011. No later than 12.
I bought two and drank one right away. That had been cellaring since then. Need to get a few more.

Radler comes in cans... oh my.. Must have...

Oh yeah. I buy it by the case. Perfect summer 'beer,' especially in a missile silo! I always have plenty.

Glad you like it and happy everything made it safe. The ginger beer and radler are guilty pleasures of mine. As for the 120, I believe it is a 2011. No later than 12.
I bought two and drank one right away. That had been cellaring since then. Need to get a few more.

Oh yeah. I buy it by the case. Perfect summer 'beer,' especially in a missile silo! I always have plenty.

Holy cow really?! 2011 maybe? That is straight up awesome! I am going to save it though. If you do find more, I would be willing, more than willing, to either do a trade or give you money. Keep me in mind. :)
Thank you again! So excited about all of this. You did VERY good!

Tracking number sent to banesong, Sorry about the wait guys Closest FedEx store is 45 min away and I have been working 12 hour days all week so haven't had time to drop it off until today.

Canti Thanks for this awesome box!!

Deep Ellum- Double Brown Stout & IPA

Hops & Grain -Alt Aeration

Revolver Brewing- Bloody & Honey Ale

Boulevard Smokestack Series-
Long strange triple
Dark truth stout
The sixth glass
double wide IPA
Tank 7

Founders- two each
Imperial stout
Breakfast stout
All day Ipa

Jester King-
El Cedro
Does Wunderkind
Vie En Rose

1396040057751.jpg

1396040073925.jpg

1396040084784.jpg

1396040099011.jpg

Well splattsmier sure screwed this up.

Maybe he sent me the wrong box(es). Or maybe he forgot what thread he was playing in. He was supposed to send me a simple eMAW box. Instead this thoughtful MFer sent these two monsters, totaling in excess of 37 pounds.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396040139.300353.jpg

And if right now you're thinking he went quantity over quality, think again. Here's a look at what this generous bastard stuffed in these boxes.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396040155.571867.jpg

JK Ambrée
JK Wytchmaker
JK Mad Meg
Prairie Bomb!
Prairie Vanilla Noir
Prairie Coffee Noir
Prairie Ale
Real Ale Brewers Cut DIPA
Real Ale Devils Backbone Tripel
Lakewood Temptress Imperial Milk Stout
New Republic Skylight Dunkelweizen
St Arnold Endeavor IPA

And behind the Jester King bottles, four of his home brews which I'm sure he'll chime in on soon.

Seriously Scott, thank you very much. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Cheers!

Canti Thanks for this awesome box!!

Deep Ellum- Double Brown Stout & IPA

Hops & Grain -Alt Aeration

Revolver Brewing- Bloody & Honey Ale

Boulevard Smokestack Series-
Long strange triple
Dark truth stout
The sixth glass
double wide IPA
Tank 7

Founders- two each
Imperial stout
Breakfast stout
All day Ipa

Jester King-
El Cedro
Does Wunderkind
Vie En Rose

Glad it all made it safe. Enjoy!

Ben hooked it up! Way to destroy my work truck today and then the stairs collapsed on the way down to my office when I got home. ;)

Thank you so much! Very generous!

I can't wait to get into these, most of which have been on the hit list for awhile.

Thanks again!

1396061498069.jpg

1396061512732.jpg

1396061524586.jpg

Ben hooked it up! Way to destroy my work truck today and then the stairs collapsed on the way down to my office when I got home. ;)

I can't wait to get into these, most of which have been on the hit list for awhile.

Thanks again!

Holy boner! Nice selection of some bad a $$ breweries! I wsnt that firestone glass!!

Thanks again!

Nice! I needs me one of those FW tekus. I've come to realize that having just one teku in my collection is not enough. :D

Thanks again!

Daaaaaaaaang.........

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks again!

Daaaaaaaaang.........

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well splattsmier sure screwed this up.

Maybe he sent me the wrong box(es). Or maybe he forgot what thread he was playing in. He was supposed to send me a simple eMAW box. Instead this thoughtful MFer sent these two monsters, totaling in excess of 37 pounds.
View attachment 189137

And if right now you're thinking he went quantity over quality, think again. Here's a look at what this generous bastard stuffed in these boxes.
View attachment 189138

JK Ambrée
JK Wytchmaker
JK Mad Meg
Prairie Bomb!
Prairie Vanilla Noir
Prairie Coffee Noir
Prairie Ale
Real Ale Brewers Cut DIPA
Real Ale Devils Backbone Tripel
Lakewood Temptress Imperial Milk Stout
New Republic Skylight Dunkelweizen
St Arnold Endeavor IPA

And behind the Jester King bottles, four of his home brews which I'm sure he'll chime in on soon.

Seriously Scott, thank you very much. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Cheers!

They look so pretty all together! Glad they made the trip buddy, I strive to exceed expectations ;) the home brew is as follows:

Blue cap - barley wine
Yellow cap - Der Kaiser Apfelwein
Silver cap - Bourbin Vanilla Imperial porter with panela and lactose (still needs some time)

Not sure what the forth is...?

SIDENOTE: That Skylight is from my local microbrewery that I interned at last Fall :rockin:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Originally Posted by InityBrew
Update

3Fs permanent funeral
Half acre - Any fresh seasonal bomber
Pipeworks mint truffle abduction
Surly blackrr
18th Street Brewery - Fresh Growler of something hoppy or Hunter Coffee Bottle

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

Against the grain Bo and luke

Bump. Someone hook Ben up so we can get the thread moving again!

Ah yes that fourth one is Serpent in Eden on Untappd - caramel apple hard cider. The Imperial Porter is Porter Patrol

Got my eMaw from InityBrew today and he nailed it! All new beers for me :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396115524.132528.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1396115599.802229.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1396115610.022361.jpg

Tired Hands - handfarm!
Homebrew - Oat IPA
DC Brau - penn quarter porter
Terrapin - Oaked big hoppy monster x2
Philly Brewing - shackamaximum
DuClaw - hell on wood
Terrapin - W-N-B
Weyerbacher - Heresy
DuClaw - sweet baby jesus

Great lineup!!! Thank you!!

Sent from my Commodore64

Im in the wrong thread. I got a hand farm as a MAW grant! Nice work lately people. These hauls have been ridiculous!! :rockin:

Im in the wrong thread. I got a hand farm as a MAW grant! Nice work lately people. These hauls have been ridiculous!! :rockin:

I'm actually getting scared to grant an Emaw in fear of not holding up to the new standard shipments.

Back