Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go FedEx. Canti *should* have had a package out for delivery today but instead FedEx decided to send a package from Albuquerque NM to Dallas TX by way of Kansas?!?!?!?!

I think someone needs to give FedEx a geography lesson. But, I guess that explains why the shipping cost was what is was. Apparently they thought that my package labeled "Fragile: Glass" needed to take the longest route possible. Maybe it's going on a 50 state tour before it gets to Canti! :smack:

Got a chance to open the package from finsfan. AWESOME!
Nothing I have tried before but totally up my alley! Almost like I went shopping with him! Thank you so much! Very excited to pop these open after hours of snow blowing! Thanks again!

Did I go too overboard on the exclamation points? :)

1390330577760.jpg

Nothing I have tried before but totally up my alley! Almost like I went shopping with him! Thank you so much! Very excited to pop these open after hours of snow blowing! Thanks again!

haha Hope you enjoy! Those myrcenaries and elevated IPA and both fantastic IPA's! Well, they are all great actually, thats why I sent them haha :mug:

myrcenary is my favorite readily available beer and 2nd favorite IPA ive had after their Tree Shaker

I see some ska brewing in there too! Nice!

Heady Topper
Abrasive
Zombie Dust
^^^All Fresh Please:D

Buffalo Sweat Vanilla
Mother of all storms (special release? will take off if so, just see it everywhere on west coast)
Blueberry/Apricot Cascade
NG Fruited (no strawberry, allergic)
New Belgium Sours
Any Tree House (Julius is a huge ISO)
Any (Dark) Hair of the Dog (BWs, Old ales, Stouts)
Any Societe (IPAs please)
Any Oxbow

One request to send your best homebrew also!
If growlers are sent I will refill with local goodies and ship back as a thank you so you can get your deposit back
I know some of these swingtops are getting expensive!!

Just want to give this a midday bump after a 9AM EST post.

Myrcenary is so freaking good. Got 4 in a trade a while back and still think about how great they were.

Your not lying... I had my one and only Myrcenary a year ago and still think about how great it was. Thank goodness my AmaSimTra IPA is similar. Not the real thing but it helps scratch the itch lol.

Your not lying... I had my one and only Myrcenary a year ago and still think about how great it was. Thank goodness my AmaSimTra IPA is similar. Not the real thing but it helps scratch the itch lol.

I know I've had myrcenary before because I've still got the four pack holders hanging around and use them from time to time, but I can't remember drinking it. I need to start paying more attention to the beer I drink. Its funny reading this thread and seeing which local beers that I take for granted are nationally known and coveted.

Got my eMaw on Saturday and didn't realize it until last night! I live in an apartment, so it was sitting on our delivery shelf inside, thank goodness! FedEx normally calls when they have a delivery for me, so someone else must have let them in.

Thanks again, Brewbien! Looking forward to trying these!

The saga of Canti's beer gets even better. So, it PASSED his house today on it's way to a FedEx holding pattern for the night. At this rate I'm going to have to start a tracking website called "WheresCantisBeer.com" or something. It's almost amusing to watch it.

Here is a very basic google maps of it's current trip.

FedEx's Idea of the most cost effective way from Albuquerque, NM to Plano, TX

Got my eMaw on Saturday and didn't realize it until last night! I live in an apartment, so it was sitting on our delivery shelf inside, thank goodness! FedEx normally calls when they have a delivery for me, so someone else must have let them in.

Thanks again, Brewbien! Looking forward to trying these!

Lil B is awesome!

The saga of Canti's beer gets even better. So, it PASSED his house today on it's way to a FedEx holding pattern for the night. At this rate I'm going to have to start a tracking website called "WheresCantisBeer.com" or something. It's almost amusing to watch it.

It's the same idea behind airport hubs. Ever wonder why you sometimes fly in the opposite direction of your destination before heading toward your destination? That's why. So even though the distance is longer, it actually is more cost effective.

That's awesome man. I think every package coming to the Dallas area has to go through that Hutchens hub. Even though it took the scenic route I should be able to pick it up on the way home...and I've got a new monitor and a birthday present for the wife coming in today as well. It's going to be like Xmas tonight!

Heady Topper
Abrasive
Zombie Dust

Buffalo Sweat Vanilla
Mother of all storms (special release? will take off if so, just see it everywhere on west coast)
New Belgium Sours
Any Dark HotD (BWs, Old ales, Stouts)
Any Oxbow

If growlers are sent I will refill with local goodies and ship back as a thank you so you can get your deposit back

Bump

That's awesome woman. I think every package coming to the Dallas area has to go through that Hutchens hub. Even though it took the scenic route I should be able to pick it up on the way home...and I've got a new monitor and a birthday present for the wife coming in today as well. It's going to be like Xmas tonight!

ftfy :D

My bad. I'm lazy and so rarely look at people's profiles...duly noted that I'll need to change that bad habit.

I dont either as some of them are wrong anyways. I thought TX was a woman for the longest time. I just know from our trading.

I don't exactly make it easy for people to know, but don't hide it either. My username doesn't give it away and neither do my hobbies usually. It's all good. :tank:

I don't exactly make it easy for people to know, but don't hide it either. My username doesn't give it away and neither do my hobbies usually. It's all good. :tank:

As for that quote in your sig im going with your a female??

All good for sure! Its great to see women in the brewing scene, long island has its own "girls pint out" beer club. While ive seen some women say that making these kind of clubs is "sexist" in the fact of putting the "women" figure on a pedestal over any sort of brewing aspect, the club does bring some awesome brews to festivals!

Rock on!

Heady Topper
Abrasive
Zombie Dust

Buffalo Sweat Vanilla
New Belgium Sours
Any Dark HotD (BWs, Old ales, Stouts)
Any Oxbow

Okay it's time for me to finally jump in on all of this beer goodness. Consider it granted!

Back