Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any crooked stave besides vieile
RR sours besides supplication
Night shift sours?
Jester king - any
HF - any
Cascade - any
Brooklyn - wild streak (not sure if considered special or not, it's just outside my area)
New glarus sours
Modern times sours
Will also take a teku glass as one

So I like sours right now...

(Forgive me if anything is off on the list. Not as easy searching quickly on a tablet... had to be quick to avoid being yelled at 😉)

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

For the sake of record breaking and ease, I'll grant this, even though it might put me in the dog house. Pm sent.

How can SWMBO get mad? We're trying to DEMOLISH a record here :D

Although I got the "look" when I told mine I needed to go by the bottle shop this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I didn't think modern times had sours yet.

I could have swore they had a couple Brett beers, thought I saw the recipes for them

How can SWMBO get mad? We're trying to DEMOLISH a record here :D

Although I got the "look" when I told mine I needed to go by the bottle shop this weekend.

Well obviously...

What?!? 100% Brett ipa!?! I Might have to take a 3hr drive this weekend.

Damn! I don't check the thread all day and miss out on all of the fun! I could've granted every single one of those... Except the current one of course... Love the generosity here!!!

Sent from my Commodore64 using Home Brew

Any crooked stave besides vieile
RR sours besides supplication
Night shift sours?
Jester king - any
HF - any
Cascade - any
Brooklyn - wild streak (not sure if considered special or not, it's just outside my area)
New glarus sours
Modern times sours
Will also take a teku glass as one

So I like sours right now...

(Forgive me if anything is off on the list. Not as easy searching quickly on a tablet... had to be quick to avoid being yelled at 😉)

Bump, if theres even anyone left who doesnt need to wait a week before granting again :D

So how many grants did we end up with yesterday? 7 or 8?

The only thing I can really get on the list is new glarus. And I'm not sure if the store near me has sours. Might have to make a trip and find out.

Crooked Stave - Any besides Vielle
RR - Sours besides Supplication
Night Shift - sours
Jester king - any besides Le Petite Prince
HF - any
Cascade - any
New Glarus - sours
Modern Times - sours
Logsdon - Seizoen Bretta, Peche 'n Brett, Cerasus, Oak Aged Bretta
Bruery - Sours
Jackie O's - Sours

Will also take a teku glass as one ;)

Cleaned up and added a few.

Sorry for going AWOL guys, I know you all missed me ;) first week of work has been brutal 12+ hr days. The bomb on my porch from mikeysab made every bit of it worth it! I thought this was the EMAW????? :ban:

Can't thank you enough, Mikey! This s*** is legit. Even the "extras" are freaking awesome! And to my recipient - I promise your patience with me will be rewarded!

Without further adieu, here's the spoils!

20140313_195412.jpg

20140313_195424.jpg

20140313_195438.jpg

Sorry for going AWOL guys, I know you all missed me ;) first week of work has been brutal 12+ hr days. The bomb on my porch from mikeysab made every bit of it worth it! I thought this was the EMAW????? :ban:

Can't thank you enough, Mikey! This s*** is legit. Even the "extras" are freaking awesome! And to my recipient - I promise your patience with me will be rewarded!

Without further adieu, here's the spoils!

Hope you enjoy them all. I'm glad you're happy with the package. I'm not, and I still owe you something. When it comes around again, i'll send it over

Oh man, you're going to love that Sang Noir! I wish I could find another one around. Maybe once you guys stop asking for 3FLoyds and Russian River I'll be able to grant one of these and ask for it.

Crooked Stave - Any besides Vielle
RR - Sours besides Supplication
Night Shift - sours
Jester king - any besides Le Petite Prince
HF - any
Cascade - any
New Glarus - sours
Modern Times - sours
Logsdon - Seizoen Bretta, Peche 'n Brett, Cerasus, Oak Aged Bretta
Bruery - Sours
Jackie O's - Sours

Will also take a teku glass as one ;)

Cleaned up and added a few.

Friday morning bump.

I think I have a problem. The UPS man brought the mini fridge so I can start building my own fermentation chamber. However, as I brought it downstairs my first thought was how awesome a box this will be to ship the next eMAW!
View attachment 185781

Note to self.....put only east coast breweries on my next EMAW list :D

Back