Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tflew said:
Project Dank: Operation return of pharoah-la cumbre brewing company(might not be available...if thats the case then ignore)

Pallet Jack ipa-Barley Browns Brewpub

Heady Topper

Sweetwater ipa-Sweetwater brewing company

Any hill farmstead sours (Not sure how available these are in vermont...again if not then ignore)

Citra dipa-kern river brewing company

If can only do one of these beers then feel free to throw in one of your favorite bottles that doesn't make it out to los angeles

Thanks!:mug:

Bump

I'm curious about something. In general, do people consider the Grassroots beers to be Hill Farmstead?

Project Dank: Operation return of pharoah-la cumbre brewing company(might not be available...if thats the case then ignore)

Pallet Jack ipa-Barley Browns Brewpub

Heady Topper

Sweetwater ipa-Sweetwater brewing company

Any hill farmstead sours (Not sure how available these are in vermont...again if not then ignore)

Citra dipa-kern river brewing company

If can only do one of these beers then feel free to throw in one of your favorite bottles that doesn't make it out to los angeles

Thanks!:mug:

I can fulfill this wish.

Damn I wish saison brett was still around here. I cant even find many bourbon barrel quads left! We may have to trade soon if you still have them available, I missed out on the saison brett

I have a saison brett if you're interested.

any of you Chicago suburb guys going to the Chicagoland Brewery Tap Takeover this Thursday:
http://beerhousechicago.com/monthly-events/

I went tonight, did you? Used one of my Groupons and had all beers I've not tried before. Both of the Transient brewery beers, the Tighthead barleywine, and I can't remember what else. Good times. The place is similar to World of Beers in Naperville if you ever make it out that way.

Damn I wish saison brett was still around here. I cant even find many bourbon barrel quads left! We may have to trade soon if you still have them available, I missed out on the saison brett

Went to buy stuff for my MAW and saw 4 Saison Brett's on the shelf, along with some of the Bourbon Barrel Quads and others, so let me know.

absoluthamm said:
I went tonight, did you? Used one of my Groupons and had all beers I've not tried before. Both of the Transient brewery beers, the Tighthead barleywine, and I can't remember what else. Good times. The place is similar to World of Beers in Naperville if you ever make it out that way.

Went to the map room before a private pipeworks tour they had Maine lunch and some other great stuff... Always surprising what they get.

I didn't make it, things were crazy at home and I couldn't get away. Sounds like a good time.

Guess I'm up.

Here's my starting list.

Pliny
Tank 7
Gandhi bot
New Glarus (any)
Jester King (any)
Cigar city (any)
3 floyds (any but Alpha Claus)
Surly (any)
Funkwerks

I like IPAs,IIPAs, saisons, brett/funk/sours, Belgian beers and big stouts so feel free to include one of the above listed and something else I can't get in Pittsburgh.

Love seeing these "any new glarus" lists! I'll be fulfilling one after the holiday craziness.

Good to get someone new in, but please just don't send them Spotted Cow(coming from someone who will never have NG on my list because I can get it with an hour drive or every other weekend in the summer). I love New Glarus's beers, but I can not stand it when people rave about how Spotted Cow is like their favorite beer. It's the same people that before they had that their favorite beer was Blue Moon or Rolling Rock. /rant

absoluthamm said:
Good to get someone new in, but please just don't send them Spotted Cow(coming from someone who will never have NG on my list because I can get it with an hour drive or every other weekend in the summer). I love New Glarus's beers, but I can not stand it when people rave about how Spotted Cow is like their favorite beer. It's the same people that before they had that their favorite beer was Blue Moon or Rolling Rock. /rant

Well,yeah. Spotted cow is pretty boring.

absoluthamm said:

Ha! I used to love rolling rock and blue moon. Gotta start somewhere!

Their fruit beers are really the only thing I feel is worth buying. They make a decent ipa, but the rest of their lineup is pretty subpar.

You are welcome, enjoy them!

668 was as good as I thought it was going to be. I'm opening up the Bot today at noon with friends at work for a pre-holiday party warm up, which also happens to be at a really decent bar this year.
You're the man DJD, thanks again!

668 was as good as I thought it was going to be. I'm opening up the Bot today at noon with friends at work for a pre-holiday party warm up, which also happens to be at a really decent bar this year.
You're the man DJD, thanks again!

I need to work out a trade with one of the CT guys for some of that Gandhi Bot. Are you going to the Grey Lodge by any chance?

Guess I'm up.

Here's my starting list.

Pliny
Tank 7
Gandhi bot
New Glarus (any)
Jester King (any)
Cigar city (any)

I like IPAs,IIPAs, saisons, brett/funk and big stouts so feel free to include one of the above listed and something else I can't get in Pittsburgh. Let's see how this goes and if needed I'll add more.

Bump.
I can't wait until after the holidays to fulfill one of these.

I need to work out a trade with one of the CT guys for some of that Gandhi Bot. Are you going to the Grey Lodge by any chance?

lol I wish...the Lodge is literally right around the corner from my house. Today we are doing the Side Bar Café...which as of Wednesday was pouring BCBS and BCBCS

lol I wish...the Lodge is literally right around the corner from my house. Today we are doing the Side Bar Café...which as of Wednesday was pouring BCBS and BCBCS

I figured you were close, that's why I asked. We usually have our Christmas party there, but went to the Iron Abbey in Horsham instead this year. But you can't beat a draft list that includes those two beauties. Enjoy :mug:

Their fruit beers are really the only thing I feel is worth buying. They make a decent ipa, but the rest of their lineup is pretty subpar.

That's the beauty of beer, there are varieties for everyone. Personally I'm not a huge fan of fruit or sour beers nor can I drink hop bombs all night. Two Women, Moon Man, Snowshoe, and other NG brews are right up my alley.

I figured you were close, that's why I asked. We usually have our Christmas party there, but went to the Iron Abbey in Horsham instead this year. But you can't beat a draft list that includes those two beauties. Enjoy :mug:

We do our party almost every year at a local bar...with the exception being two years ago at a country club 40 minutes away. They didn't want to do that again after realizing they were putting everybody back on the road after drinking for six hours. All I remember from that night is getting into the car and waking up at the taco bell drive through on Harbison by the Boulevard. Ugh, what a night that was.

Guess I'm up.

Here's my starting list.

Pliny
Tank 7
Gandhi bot
New Glarus (any)
Jester King (any)
Cigar city (any)
Surly (any)
Funkwerks

I like IPAs,IIPAs, saisons, brett/funk/sours, Belgian beers and big stouts so feel free to include one of the above listed and something else I can't get in Pittsburgh.

Added a few more. Let me know if this list doesn't look doable and I'll revise.

Added a few more. Let me know if this list doesn't look doable and I'll revise.

definitely doable man, somebody would snatch this up I think.

In unrelated news, I think the primary reason why lists aren't snatched up quickly any more isn't the novelty wearing off, I think it has to do with selection. I was all over the US map with my list until I added a bunch from the North East.
Just food for thought

Super doable list, give it a bit of time and it will be granted, you shouldn't have to add anything else.

I got a couple cans. They fit nicely in my hands. Id let you hold em if you've got some nice cans too, that you'd let me hold. Id even say we should drink from them. If not, Id gladly keep my cans in my hands.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

My box to triplehazzard left MD yesterday. FedEx is saying it should land tomorrow. Well see.

Either way, fingers crossed that it makes it safely!

In unrelated news, I think the primary reason why lists aren't snatched up quickly any more isn't the novelty wearing off, I think it has to do with selection. I was all over the US map with my list until I added a bunch from the North East.
Just food for thought

It may have to do with the time of year as well. I know I'm stretched a little thin at the moment with the holidays... I'm sure others are as well. The New Year will likely bring a flood of new granters (myself included...). This list is very doable, we just have to wait for the right person to grant it. :) :ban:

I got a couple cans. They fit nicely in my hands. Id let you hold em if you've got some nice cans too, that you'd let me hold. Id even say we should drink from them. If not, Id gladly keep my cans in my hands.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Those new Sly Fox pull top cans are pretty nifty, you should ask for those :)
I think the Pils may only be available at our much better ball park than Boston's, but the Helles is available with the 360 lid.

Just food for thought

Agree, for example with the current list anyone who has a Ghandi distro doesn't have access to any of the other distros.

Agree, for example with the current list anyone who has a Ghandi distro doesn't have access to any of the other distros.

Novel idea for future wish lists folks, keep it as regional as possible. By adding something like Pipeworks to the current list and removing GB, it would probably seal the deal, just as an example.

Novel idea for future wish lists folks, keep it as regional as possible. By adding something like Pipeworks to the current list and removing GB, it would probably seal the deal, just as an example.

I made a list so next time im up I have stuff together. The list is in three regions, EC, WC, and northern states, plus others I could add to any of them. I could grant this wish if I was eligible. Someone in CO could as well

TNTgill said:
Guess I'm up.

Here's my starting list.

Pliny
Tank 7
Gandhi bot
New Glarus (any)
Jester King (any)
Cigar city (any)
Surly (any)
Funkwerks

I can grant this! Glad I'm finally getting in on these.

Back