Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ledhead is up!

Best of luck tflew...hope another list you can grant comes up soon.

Russian River Any

Westbrook Any

Terrapin Any

New England Brewing Any (love gandhi of course)

AleSmith Any

La Cumbre Elevated IPA

Hope that is easy enough, if not I will add shortly.

Love IPA/IIPAs but am down with whatever I can't get here in Chicago!

ForumRunner_20131219_141303.jpg

Yum! Not two but three from the list plus a Two Roads bottle opener! Thanks a bundle man, this will hit the spot for sure!

I dont blame you haha too bad im receiving my trades at home and not at the office today cuz my boss is gone! :smack:

I should of taken a picture from under my desk from all the trades I had come in the week. Once more box coming in today and I'm done until next year lol
I was certainly hooked up this week; going to make my days off next week disappear from memory, that's for certain. I plan on drinking until I can't feel feelings :mug:

I should of taken a picture from under my desk from all the trades I had come in the week. Once more box coming in today and I'm done until next year lol
I was certainly hooked up this week; going to make my days off next week disappear from memory, that's for certain. I plan on drinking until I can't feel feelings :mug:

I'll be in Philly next week for Christmas. I don't know if I can get out as my sister has 3 boys, but we are going to try and go to Tired Hands on Thursday night if you want to meet up for a beer.

I'll be in Philly next week for Christmas. I don't know if I can get out as my sister has 3 boys, but we are going to try and go to Tired Hands on Thursday night if you want to meet up for a beer.

I could be down for that, depending on the temperament of my own littles. Otherwise yea man, I'm down for it

Russian River Any

Westbrook Any

Terrapin Any

New England Brewing Any (love gandhi of course)

AleSmith Any

La Cumbre Elevated IPA

Hope that is easy enough, if not I will add shortly.

Love IPA/IIPAs but am down with whatever I can't get here in Chicago!

Or any of these plus your personal favorite IPA/IIPA

Love to have the Shipyard choc mint...in my mouth.

It sounded really intriguing and not something I heard about word of mouth. Looking into it, the brewed it so its very well balanced and the spearmint only plays a part, not over powers and dominates the beverage. Most of the other ones I've tried were pushing tooth paste flavors.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
It sounded really intriguing and not something I heard about word of mouth. Looking into it, the brewed it so its very well balanced and the spearmint only plays a part, not over powers and dominates the beverage. Most of the other ones I've tried were pushing tooth paste flavors.

I've got an imperial mint chocolate stout made with a whole lot of mint leaves. We should meet up and have a mint beer party.

Project Dank: Operation return of pharoah-la cumbre brewing company(might not be available...if thats the case then ignore)

Pallet Jack ipa-Barley Browns Brewpub

Heady Topper

Sweetwater ipa-Sweetwater brewing company

Any hill farmstead sours (Not sure how available these are in vermont...again if not then ignore)

Citra dipa-kern river brewing company

If can only do one of these beers then feel free to throw in one of your favorite bottles that doesn't make it out to los angeles

Thanks!:mug:

A friend of mine is going to KC over New Years...any bottles I should ask him to pick up for me?

Myrcenary DIPA from Odells
Modus Hoperandi from SKA
Any of the smoke stack series from Boulevard, Tank 7 is probably the best IMO
Fat Tire from New Belgium
Moose Drool from Big Sky

Im sure you would like most things from Odells so maybe a mix pack from them but the Myrcenary isnt included in that. The SKA mix pack would also be good, has 4 Modus Hoperandis in it.

Myrcenary DIPA from Odells
Modus Hoperandi from SKA
Any of the smoke stack series from Boulevard, Tank 7 is probably the best IMO
Fat Tire from New Belgium
Moose Drool from Big Sky

Im sure you would like most things from Odells so maybe a mix pack from them but the Myrcenary isnt included in that. The SKA mix pack would also be good, has 4 Modus Hoperandis in it.

Agreed, although it just shows how spoiled I am with some of my distribution, I would have never added Fat Tire or Moose Drool to the list, just because I've had those for so long... Those two beers were the first craft beers that I'd had, both while skiing out in Montana. Anything you can get from Odells and you'll be happy. Boulevard's Saison Brett is a really good beer too if it's still on the shelves down there, I'm pretty sure it is here.

Agreed, although it just shows how spoiled I am with some of my distribution, I would have never added Fat Tire or Moose Drool to the list, just because I've had those for so long... Those two beers were the first craft beers that I'd had, both while skiing out in Montana. Anything you can get from Odells and you'll be happy. Boulevard's Saison Brett is a really good beer too if it's still on the shelves down there, I'm pretty sure it is here.

Damn I wish saison brett was still around here. I cant even find many bourbon barrel quads left! We may have to trade soon if you still have them available, I missed out on the saison brett

Oh man, I got sick of fat tire haha...I have friends that buy cases of the stuff when they visit. Then again, I buy twelve to 24 yeungling when im around it...

Damn I wish saison brett was still around here. I cant even find many bourbon barrel quads left! We may have to trade soon if you still have them available, I missed out on the saison brett

I'm pretty sure I can still get both here in Houston, just sayin'...

Oh man, I got sick of fat tire haha...I have friends that buy cases of the stuff when they visit. Then again, I buy twelve to 24 yeungling when im around it...

Couldn't agree more, when buddies travel east for work I make pleas to bring it back for me!

Project Dank: Operation return of pharoah-la cumbre brewing company(might not be available...if thats the case then ignore)

Pallet Jack ipa-Barley Browns Brewpub

Heady Topper

Sweetwater ipa-Sweetwater brewing company

Any hill farmstead sours (Not sure how available these are in vermont...again if not then ignore)

Citra dipa-kern river brewing company

If can only do one of these beers then feel free to throw in one of your favorite bottles that doesn't make it out to los angeles

Thanks!:mug:

list bump

finsfan said:
thats not right :(

Oh, it's all kinds of right. Speaking of, I need to remember to pick up a bottle of bbq. Never had it.

Back