Craft Beer and Southwest Airlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTXBrauer

Reaction score
Southwest Airlines has inked a deal with New Belgium Brewery and is now serving Fat Tire on all their flights. How nice it will be to have the option of a decent craft beer when in the air.

http://beerandbrewing.com/first-southwest-airlines-serving-craft-beer/

Way to go Southwest, Frontier and Alaska Airlines for taking a step in this direction and offering craft beer in your beverage line up. :mug:

Yeah,hence my remark. All in good fun,it can't happen for other reasons as well. But craft beer in the air is def a step in the right direction. If it were possible,you could indeed pee down someones back. coming from the sky,he'd have to admit it was raining...:D

Love it. I fly southwest a few times a month for work. My return flights are going to get better

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I know that due to the low cabin pressure, your tastebuds tend to become much less sensitive, although I'm not sure what length of time this requires. So either you order one to enjoy right away, or save your cash with a BMC...

The other good news for flying Southwest in and out of Love Field (Dallas) is that the idiotic Wright Amendment goes away in October.

Absolutely..This is a wonderful thing. Direct flights for first 15 cities were announced yesterday.

I am flying them next week from Dallas Love to Denver. On the way out, I have to stop in Amarillo. On the way back, I get to stop in Tulsa. Yippee.

Free Craft Beer on Alaskan Air out of Portland, They even gave me the big bottle to finish. Outstanding.

I had Ninkasi Oatis on an Alaskan flight once. That was nice.

Unfortunately, the only Airline I have enough status on to get the occasional upgrade is American, and I see them being likely to be the last airline in the country to follow this trend...

I plain ole just hate flying, and unless there is NO other way possible, I will only fly direct. SW is supposed to add a ton of direct flights.

Latest posts

Back