Columbus OH water analysis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious... anyone in the Columbus Ohio area know of an easy (maybe online) way to obtain the latest water analysis? Thanks!

Just curious... anyone in the Columbus Ohio area know of an easy (maybe online) way to obtain the latest water analysis? Thanks!

Nothing easier than the info already on this thread. It has the basic water "confidence" report which has some good basic info and a map (so you can tell which of the 3 water plants supplies your tap) already linked to. Two of the three water reports are also profiled in this thread. If you're supplied by the Parsons plant, just call the number above and ask. The people are very helpful and generally have all the information you need on hand.

Edit: Sorry, I thought I was on page 2 of the thread linked to below. It's still high on the first page!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f128/columbus-ohio-water-profile-134558/

Thanks... I was hoping the city would have a way to get the detailed analysis online, but I guess I gotta call them on one of those old fashioned telephone gadgets. Someone had posted the analysis from the Dublin Rd plant from a few years back, but I'm drawing from Hap Cremean.

I posted the Hap Cremean stats on that thread. It's current as of only a week or two ago, so it's not getting any better than that.:)

I live in Galloway/Hilliard, I have American Water (contractor), but it is Columbus city water. I contacted them about a year ago and the sent it to me. I no longer have it, but I'm sure they would share it with you if you contacted them.

Back