coca cola wine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachwine1

Reaction score
Well I've been thinking about it and I was curious. If I make a batch of pure alcohol (Sugar, water, & yeast.) And then when its time to bottle just mix coke in with it like half and half? Any suggestions or thoughts?

Just ferment some Mexican coke since they still make it with real sugar not hfcs.

this really couldnt be considered coca cola wine unless you fermented coke like thatjonguy said. the way you are doing it is called a mixed drink.

Well I've been thinking about it and I was curious. If I make a batch of pure alcohol (Sugar, water, & yeast.) And then when its time to bottle just mix coke in with it like half and half? Any suggestions or thoughts?

If your trying to make something similar to the JD hard cola, your sort of on the right track, its how most home wine coolers are made.
you'll get much better results using a cola soda extract(or restaurant syrup) and a sugar solution/yeast fermentation rather than yeast for carbonation only.

(not my videos)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back