CO2 dual regulator, Worth $20?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrannDon

Reaction score
I’ve got a guy willing to take $20 for the regulator in the picture. Worth it or should I pass?

EDIT: Went ahead and bought it. It didn't leak so since I am setting up for kegging for the first time I figure it will be a nice cheap option to start out with.

C8FFBC1A-9E2A-4B26-8E8A-92EF81C94622.jpeg

Last edited:
Does it work?

If it does, that's a terrific price. You'll have to replace a few parts, likely (like the pinlock QD unless you have pinlocks), but if everything works...hard to go wrong for $20.

Does it work?

If it does, that's a terrific price. You'll have to replace a few parts, likely (like the pinlock QD unless you have pinlocks), but if everything works...hard to go wrong for $20.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. I just getting set up for kegging so whatever I can do to keep the cost down!

He says it works but I’ve got a tank with me so I’m gonna test it first.

You may be replacing those low pressure gauges before long. Getting those 160psi guages dialed in may prove to be challenging.

You may be replacing those low pressure gauges before long. Getting those 160psi guages dialed in may prove to be challenging.

True. I didn't notice that at first. I did end up buying it and was surprised to see how low the tank gauge needle was until I saw the range on it!

Back