Clear beer draught system tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew703

Reaction score
Does anyone know the size of the tubing used?
I've read some post and some show 6cm, 7cm or 1/4" id.
I bought a setup from eBay because Williams and more beer have been out. Well the tubing that came with the setup doesn't fit.
Does anyone know where to get the tubing besides ordering from CBDS?

I've got 3 of their setups. They do sell replacement tubing specific to the units on their website. The price is not bad at all. Morebeer.com sells 3/16 ID silicone by the foot. They also sell 1/4. Either will work, just depends on what you want. 1/4 will be looser and may need a clamp to stay on the tubes. 3/16 is what I'd suggest as its tighter, will stretch over the tubes, and is the same dimension as serving lines most likely.

I've got 3 of their setups. They do sell replacement tubing specific to the units on their website. The price is not bad at all. Morebeer.com sells 3/16 ID silicone by the foot. They also sell 1/4. Either will work, just depends on what you want. 1/4 will be looser and may need a clamp to stay on the tubes. 3/16 is what I'd suggest as its tighter, will stretch over the tubes, and is the same dimension as serving lines most likely.
The closed transfer is taking forever for some reason with this system. Is that normal?

I used a pre filter when kegging IPAs or anything that would clog it. As long as it doesn’t clog, it should fill at the same rate.

I have found that a digital caliper is a worthwhile tool for DIY tubing projects. This one* that I have reads in decimal for metric and SAE and then fractions for SAE. Not sure if they all do that, there are cheaper ones, but this one has been sturdy so far.

*I will probably mention this again in the future and I have no financial or other affiliation with the product.

Back