Christmas Presents!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same Craft of Stone Brewery book as TonyR, looks cool. Also got tap handles for my kegerator (Sierra Nevada & a "shortie" Dogfish Head one that doesn't fit...). And a cool DFH cap ;)

8 gallon conical fermenter from Mini Brew, Brewing classic styles and a LP burner and regulator from Agri Supply!

I got "Brewing Better Beer", a bunch of Christmas Beers, and a brand new 5 gallon oak barrel. I just filled it with Whiskey and water. I will let it soak for a week or two until I can brew up a big Barleywine or RIS. I am stoked! Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a beer kit that arrived just in time to get a starter going Friday and be brewed yesterday. Perfect timing. I had a nice starter going, but no activity in it this morning. The real present would be some airlock activity, but we all know how that is :drunk:

Merry Christmas!

Figured I had been good this year so I ordered myself a Blichmann Boilermaker. No time to brew on it this weekend but next weekend I'm all over my first BIAB attempt.

I got a burner of my choice from the wife. Don't know whether it's for me or her since she wants me out of her kitchen. Psyched none the less.

I just got a beer calendar! It works as I needed a calendar to put on my fermentation chamber to keep track of my brews with a quick glance!

Merry Christmas everyone! I got a refractometer and a "Zymgurgist" t-shirt, as well as a "I'm a homebrewer's daughter" shirt for my daughter and a boy version onsey for my unborn son!

I got one of those spray wands that hooks to the sink faucet. Looks like a low powered water drill. Gunna make cleaning FV's & brew kettles way faster.

I got a rock. :(

I got "Brewing Better Beer", a bunch of Christmas Beers, and a brand new 5 gallon oak barrel. I just filled it with Whiskey and water. I will let it soak for a week or two until I can brew up a big Barleywine or RIS. am stoked! Merry Christmas everyone!
Wanna trade? I'm being stupid here because I've been assured it is a "magic rock", but ....

I got one of those spray wands from Midwest that hooks to the faucet for cleaning FV's & brew kettles,etc. Gunna make cleaning my fermenters 4 or 5 days faster,not to mention saving on PBW.

Merry Christmas all! Got my 60qt pot (off to bargain fittings tomorrow), a new perlick faucet and a laptop bag... Oh that's not related.

6 pack of Chimay Blue. He even put it in the fridge for me!!! And a Chimay gift set with all 3 styles and a cool ass Chimay beer glass. Santa has good taste in brews!

Oh ... and 3 - 20gal Blichmanns and a false bottom.

Woot! woot!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas so far!!! Merry Christmas! And now it's time to make a pig of myself.

Thermapen, and enough gift certificates and money to make a big time haul... decisions.

The wife and I just went in together on one gift. Opened it early on the 22nd :)

image-2997395263.jpg

60 qt pot, $50 to my lhbs, and a stirplate/2l erlenmeyer flask...and that was only one side of my family last night. Also a really awesome wyeast poster with a listing of all their strains.

TrainSafe said:
Congrats. Santa has a remarkable way of knowing what brewers need. Next year I should remember to leave him more than milk.

My kids always want to leave Santa a beer , this year we picked up a 22 of Santa's Reserve from Rogue. They thought it was the coolest thing in the world that he had his own beer.

Merry Christmas and a stellar holiday season to all of my fellow HBTers!!! :mug:

I guess I wasn't as bad of a boy as I thought this year.... Santa brought me a MaltMill and my wife and I a year membership to Midwest Supply's ale of the month club! :rockin: I feel like the luckiest guy one earth!

Hope you all have a great holiday season filled with family, joy, love and last but not least, good homebrew!! :)

I got 3 requested extract kits from NB-

Caribou Slobber
Oatmeal Stout
Oud Bruin de Table

Already got the order worked out, oud bruin gets done first and then aged, caribou slobber and then oatmeal stout only because I only have a keg of oatmeal stout going.... Great Christmas.

2 16 oz new belgium glasses and a shirt.
I think I'll get my self a stirplate and a flask/stir bar. Dropped near $1000 on everyone else I get some glasses. Nice glasses I'm enjoying very much with some of my year old 10% brown ale. But still glasses.

have not got any brewing stuff yet witch is fine but i am now a part owner of a nfl team so thats the best present i could have got.

Jay Bird false bottom for BK

Thermapen

Stainless More Beer Mash paddle (need to drill some holes)

6.5 Carboy

It was a good Christmas!

BSD

12x 1L Bailed amber bottles
12x 1/2L Bailed amber bottles
1x Mash paddle
1x HopBlocker

a Skil Saw for building my brewstation in the garage this summer, yippee!

When I went to the mall last week and sat on Santa's lap, all I asked for is a Cornie keg for Christmas. Instead he brought me a Coleman 70 Qt extreme cooler for a new and improved mashtun. I suppose that will do. Damn Santa, always suprising me......

beerloaf

Happy to say that Santa ordered me a Speidel Braumeister. Unfortunately, the fed ex elves haven't come through yet.

A bayou classic burner, 44qt ss kettle, and the yeast book! Lots of love in the family. Merry christmas!

I got a bunch of beer stuff. 7 perlick 525ss, stout faucet, 2 brew haulers, 3 pin lock to ball lock conversion kits, some ball lock disconnects, and a 10 gallon wine barrel. Now to make good use of everything!!!!

2000 mL Erlenmeyer flask
Stir Starter
Yeast book by JZ and CW
Brewing better beer book
Brewmaster's table book
Blichmann beer gun
Accurate scale for hops
$$$ for chest freezer to convert to ferm chamber
$100 in gift certs for my LHBS
New drill to use around the house/drive my new mill...
And some other non-brewing stuff

I must have been good this year!

Back