Cheers from Dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBSDallas

Reaction score
Well just outside of Dallas (Plano).

I've been thinking about this for some time and finally decided to give it a try about two weeks ago.

My first batch, Cooper's Australian Lager, has been in the secondary tank for almost a week. I still have a fair amount of activity on the airlock.

So far, so good; but, the waiting part is killing me.

Cheers!

EBS

Welcome to the Forums. The waiting is the most difficult part. Start planning or making the 2nd batch because that will keep the elixir flowing in the future.

Another Texan, welcome!

My first batch was a Coopers Lager kit. Not too bad of beer. I might say it is pretty good, but I have gotten spoiled on all the nice hoppy brews out there. I used to be a total Bud man before starting brewing my own. Not I can't hardly drink the stuff. Who would have thought??

I'm over here in the home of the Texas Rangers and future home of the Dallas Cowboys....

Welcome to the board, and the hobby. You'll find that its a very rewarding labor of love.

Just south of you in North Dallas.

-magno

Back