Checking in from kOaks, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickD

Reaction score
Good evening, Gentlemen.

The name's Mike! I hail from Thousand Oaks, CA.

Myself and a few other degenerates (whom have probably already joined) decided that because we drink so much beer, we should consider making our own. Besides, how hard can it be, right? StoneRiverDogSmith Bruery's got nothin' on us!

Over the past month, we have made good use of this forum to kick-start our foray into brewing some terribly awesome beer. I've been lingering in the shadows for a week or so, making use of the DIY section to construct our very own MLT. I decided it was finally time to join, as I feel the next step of creating a fully automated brewery may require a little more research.

By the way, this is Bella. She is a crucial member of our brew team...even though she has been absent to every brew day so far. I tried to get her to join, but she shouldn't be on a computer. She doesn't even have fingers, and she is just a dog. You can see her here taking a quick power nap after a FOURloko bender:

img00191o.jpg

Don't let the cute and fuzzy fool you. Best let this sleeping dog lie. She will dispose of your body.

Salute! :mug:

Sweet...I am just up the freeway from you in Ventura. You should check out VIBE! Ventura Independant Beer Enthusiasts...the local homebrew club. You will learn a lot and taste some great beers. Cheers! Al

Welcome - I have spent some time out in Thousand Oaks and one really rough night at the Buda Bar in Angora Hills.

Sweet...I am just up the freeway from you in Ventura. You should check out VIBE! Ventura Independant Beer Enthusiasts...the local homebrew club. You will learn a lot and taste some great beers. Cheers! Al
Thanks for the tip! See you around!
Welcome - I have spent some time out in Thousand Oaks and one really rough night at the Buda Bar in Angora Hills.

Thanks for the welcome! Angora Hills...sounds like an itchy place.

You probably mean Agoura Hills. I've never made my way to the Buddha Bar (Moz Buddha Lounge I believe it is called?...I've heard good things.) But I'm in Agoura quite a lot as a regular at Ladyface Alehouse and Brasserie which is an awesome microbrew and gastropub. I highly recommend that place to anyone.

Mike?!?! Man, Nick, you're so friggin ghey. (Mods: OP mentioned degenerate checking in. Please don't ban me for calling my ghey friend ghey.)

Phundog, we're attempting our first AG tomorrow. If (when) we screw up we will need you come to the rescue!

Back