CG score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyKim

Reaction score
just picked up 3 corney kegs for 10 each! they dont seem to hold pressure but a simple o-ring change and should solve the problem. kegging...here i come!

EDIT: i meant CL(craigslist)

thanks!
heres a pic. great condition. no dings or dents...jus gotta clean up a bit on the outside. the inside in clean also. previous guy used to store compressed air. lol also came with 3 quick disconnects.

5253_528196539727_198602151_31217798_1196793_n.jpg

Yesterday, I called about a free co2 tank and regulator ten minutes after it had been posted.... already gone.

Today, I called 30 minutes after posting about a $50 chest freezer... guy said the buyer had called him not two minutes after he had posted it.

Looks like you got a good deal though.

Keep looking. I was able to find two complete setups (minus the corny kegs) for $80 on CL. Granted they were not new systems but they are completely functional. I searched for kegs, taps, corny, sanke, kegerator and various others. Good luck to you.

thanks mnm and johnny o.
im looking everyday all day lol. so far i rigged up a ghetto system to carbonate my first kegged beer. holds @ 30psi right now. ill be on business trip today so all gonna have to wait tillfriday.

Back