Cascade hops for $5 a pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a pound please, if you have any more left...two if they're in leaf form!

69 lbs so far. Some wanted either pellet or leaf, so that could change the number down. And I just put one pound for the people with no quantity, so they could push it up.

I'm down. One pound please. :rockin:

BTW: How did you wrangle this deal (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'll take two if they're whole hops, one if they're pellet ~ Have you found out shipping costs ?

No updates on the hops yet. I'm in suspense with the rest of ya! ;) As soon as I get the specs I'll post them here, and as soon as I have the hops in hand I'll quickly move on to the next steps in the process. :mug:

In in for 1lb

EDIT: Matt I'm in for at least two pounds. Don't worry about shipping I can pick them up if it would be easier for you. (Dan over in Hanford)

in in for a few pounds even though my freezer is already packed with hops. i can't resist cheap hops.

I'm in for 4 pounds if they're whole leaf! Can't wait to hear!

Cool, i was wondering if the where whole or pellet and what shipping was? What time frame could we exspect to get these in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back