• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SSbrewtech V1 1bbl Brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnormand25

Reaction score
I’d like to sell my ssbrewtech V1 1bbl brew rig. I just don’t use it enough to warrant keeping it and would like to see it go to someone who would use more. I also have two ssbrewtech 1/2 barrel unitanks I would be willing to sell as well. This will make a turnkey package so the buyer can brew day one. I’m thinking 12k for the brew rig seems fair.
I am not interested in selling the unitanks separately, since not having them would stop me from being able to do 1bbl brew batches in the event i decide to keep the brewery. I am located close to the Miss/Louisiana state line. I have additional pictures and videos if needed.
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0365.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
Selling my
IMG_0361.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg