Cascade hops for $5 a pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I underestimated the amount of interest the potential deal generated. Very sorry I couldn't take advantage of this -- firstly for my own sake and secondarily for all the disappointed brewers out there. The guy was a super flake, nothing came of it. Sorry all.

Thanks for the follow up dude! Let us know if "super flake" comes back around. pound of whole hops goes a long way in my randall!

I underestimated the amount of interest the potential deal generated. Very sorry I couldn't take advantage of this -- firstly for my own sake and secondarily for all the disappointed brewers out there. The guy was a super flake, nothing came of it. Sorry all.
no worries - nothing was lost. sometimes these things turn out, sometimes they don't. thanks for thinking of us and being willing to share :mug:

I'm in. I live in Fresno. maybe visalia guy and I can go together split shipping. I will take 2-5 pounds. whatever you can do.

I'm in. I live in Fresno. maybe visalia guy and I can go together split shipping. I will take 2-5 pounds. whatever you can do.

God dammit.;)

I must be growing up.

I would have LOVED to give this guy crap for not reading, but I quail at reading 11 pages myself.....SO.....instead of a joke, here you go:

Evidently no hops dude, regardless of where you live.

:mug:

Cheezy, back off dude. Im not going to scroll through 13 pages of responses to try and find out the hop guy's deal fell through.

michiganjoe said:
Cheezy, back off dude. Im not going to scroll through 13 pages of responses to try and find out the hop guy's deal fell through.

The last post in the thread before you posted had a quote from the OP saying the deal didn't work out. And no one was giving you crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back