Caption this Picture! (Contest?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlyfat

Reaction score
Below is a picture of me that was taken during my brewstand build. It made me and my friend laugh heartily, and solicited some funny responses in the build thread.

Sooo.....With my thick skin on, please post any funny captions/comments/hurtful insults/etc. :D

The best one will win....the satisfaction of having the best one. :p

Enjoy...

beerbuild-57.jpg

"Stupid Chinese ruler... It doesn't event convert fractions to decimals "

Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

*warning may not be work safe*
if this is inappropriate please remove or turn into a link

Ph3Xe.jpg

-=jason=-

lol. I didn't know we could photoshop it.

well since he was putting him self in the hot seat I saw the image and though it was perfect for a photochop. On one of the other forums I belong to we have a thread called "photochop this" and some one posts a photo and every one goes to town on it.

-=jason=-

Lol! I am thoroughly enjoying this. Feel free to photocop, comment, whatever's funny!

beerporkins.png

Terrible Photshop job, I know. Just too lazy and was laughing too hard (Causing more of a headache from this damn hangover) :)

beerporkins.png

Terrible Photshop job, I know. Just too lazy and was laughing too hard (Causing more of a headache from this damn hangover) :)

Holy **** that is funny! curlyfat is the new hero of HBT!

Porkins standing by Red Leader!

beerporkins.png

Hmmmm...perhaps I have a new avatar. Even my wife couldn't stop laughing at that one.

It was too perfect to pass. However, maybe I could clean it up a bit for you when I don't have such a bad headache.

I thought of one myself:

"The guys on the interwebs said this would help me make beer. I don't get it."

"Mmmmmm... juicyfruit"

btw, I think the winner might could win your welding services for a, uhhh, brewstand.. (I'm ready to build one, for example...)

btw, I think the winner might could win your welding services for a, uhhh, brewstand.. (I'm ready to build one, for example...)

I feel I must offer full disclosure. This was the second time in my life wielding a welder. With my friend's MIG welder, it's crazy easy. You just have to be willing to accept that it'll look like crap for the first several attempts, but the welds will hold whatever you need them to (or at least what I need them to).
:mug:

I feel I must offer full disclosure. This was the second time in my life wielding a welder. With my friend's MIG welder, it's crazy easy. You just have to be willing to accept that it'll look like crap for the first several attempts, but the welds will hold whatever you need them to (or at least what I need them to).
:mug:
I'm more than happy to throw on a hood and give it a go.. I just don't have a welder! The stand looks great, though. Good job brother!

Back