Cancer Fighter from AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottmd06

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been posting here for quite awhile but I never really introduced myself. My name is Scott, I usually spend my time playing guitar and writing. I WAS going to school for audio production until I was diagnosed with Grade IV Glioblastoma, which is a brain cancer. Now I just brew, and talk to they guys on here and hang out with my girlfriend, waiting for the OK to stop worrying about the cancer. Just brewing, and keeping positive in the meantime =):tank:

scottmd06 said:
Hey guys. Been posting here for quite awhile but I never really introduced myself. My name is Scott, I usually spend my time playing guitar and writing. I WAS going to school for audio production until I was diagnosed with Grade IV Glioblastoma, which is a brain cancer. Now I just brew, and talk to they guys on here and hang out with my girlfriend, waiting for the OK to stop worrying about the cancer. Just brewing, and keeping positive in the meantime =):tank:

Keep fighting the good fight my friend. I imagine a time consuming hobby like this will do wonders for your psyche!

Coming soon...to a fridge near you.

Hey Scott... nice to meet you. I lived in phx for 11 years. But I really like the midwest. Happy Brewing!

Hey Scott!! I lived in Goodyear for abour 4 years and just recently moved to TX. My Dad is a cancer survivor. He got diagnosed with esophageal cancer and they had to remove 18" of his esophagus to make him cancer free. His stomach is now behind his peck and his can consume around the side of a happy meal hamburger before feeling like he just ate Thanksgiving dinner. If you need someone to talk to that is/was in your shoes he'd love to talk to you. They are still in Goodyear BTW

-Jason

Back