Can you believe it's been TEN YEARS? Anniversary Sale + Giveaway @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***UPDATE*** We've been overwhelmed by the kind words regarding our 10 years as your homebrew supplies & draft beer equipment company that we'll be doing a Homebrew Talk EXCLUSIVE giveaway on Sunday (11/20/2016) @ 6pm CST PLUS we've got some Black Friday / Cyber Monday exclusives planned for you guys that I can't talk about quite yet. This is all ADDITIONAL to the giveaway we're drawing for later today @ 5pm CST. Thank you all so much for your support of Kegconnection.com over the years and cheers to many many more years!

10th Anniversary Celebration!

We are excited and humbled to have been trusted by you (and many others) to be your homebrew and draft beer equipment supplier since 2006!

Even during our humble beginnings, we have always been focused on providing exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. This core tenet of ours is what we believe has kept us as being the most trusted supplier of homebrew and draft beer equipment online for many years.

We love hearing your feedback and we will be recording a special "Kegconnection's 10th Anniversary" episode of our Homebrew Happy Hour podcast. PLEASE, click this link here (or here, or here, or HERE) and leave us ANY feedback (good OR bad but make sure you title your email "Kegconnection Feedback) so that we may include it on our 10th Anniversary special podcast!

*BONUS* -- if you leave us feedback on anything Kegconnection related, such as: a great customer service experience you've had, a review or overview of your favorite homebrew related product purchased from Kegconnection, how awesome Joshua is on the podcast (can you tell who is writing this?), etc, etc... Submit ANY feedback and we'll enter your name into a drawing for a NEW AEB 5 Gallon Homebrew Keg!

Make sure you check our social media too (Facebook & Twitter) to find MORE ways you can enter your name into the drawing as well. We'll draw for our winner on 11/18/2016 @ 5pm CST and will email the winner promptly after!

Again, THANK YOU friends for your love and support over the years. We COULD NOT have succeeded without you and we are eternally grateful that our industry has the greatest people in it in the world!

cheers,

The Team @ Kegconnection.com

(PS: You can receive ONE additional entry into our giveaway by commenting in this thread! We'll enter your HBT username into the drawing and then will PM you for an email address if your username is chosen in our random drawing on the 18th!)

(Click on the banners below to be redirected to the relevant sales pages)

Last edited:
I was happy with my kegconnection.com purchase. I'll be ordering again soon.

Congrats all! Been ordering from you for years and will continue to do so!

10 years!?!!!! I bought my c02 setup from kegconnection when you were brand new. I've added a few things since then, and ordered more than a few more kegs from you. Congrats on the 10 year anniversary!

I was happy with my kegconnection.com purchase. I'll be ordering again soon.

Congratulations on 10 years! Have had great experiences with you guys over the past few years, everyone I've dealt with there has been super knowledgeable and helpful, and the one time my order was missing some parts you guys were quick to remedy the situation and get those parts out to me right away which was awesome! Thank you guys for everything over the past few years, I really appreciate it!
:mug:

Latest posts

Back