Can you believe it's been TEN YEARS? Anniversary Sale + Giveaway @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave me out of it since I don't use Facebook or Twitter - only HBT! (Sour grapes? - yes!)

Congrats guys! Moved to the NE (Vermont) after living in Zephyr for the past 6 years. Been brewing for 16 years now and only been kegging since 2 years ago. You were my first stop and my first kegging setup came from you. Great service and excellent products. Can't say enough positive about this company! If you are just starting out or adding to your current system, this is the place to go!

I updated this on the front page but figured it'd be good to add here too --

***UPDATE*** We've been overwhelmed by the kind words regarding our 10 years as your homebrew supplies & draft beer equipment company that we'll be doing a Homebrew Talk EXCLUSIVE giveaway on Sunday (11/20/2016) @ 6pm CST PLUS we've got some Black Friday / Cyber Monday exclusives planned for you guys that I can't talk about quite yet. This is all ADDITIONAL to the giveaway we're drawing for later today @ 5pm CST. Thank you all so much for your support of Kegconnection.com over the years and cheers to many many more years!

cheers,

joshua

Dear Kegconnection,

I have not received my email stating that I've won. Is everything ok?

Much love,
Concerned customer :D

PS, Are Nitro setups going on sale?

Andddd now I feel old, congratulations folks.

Congrats! We drew #23 so that makes you the winner, @Dryboroughbrewing! Check your inbox and we'll get your homebrew keg shipped out ASAP!

Thanks everyone for participating and PLEASE be on the look out for our upcoming Black Friday / Cyber Monday thread where we'll be doing lots of HBT exclusive giveaways and offers!

cheers,

joshua

Back