C.C. Tocobaga Red recipe help.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I'll be up and wearing my FLAB (Ft. lauderdale area brewers) shirt to distinguish me from the other rif-raf. The name is Eddie and I guess you're Tony so I'll keep my eye out, and bring some of my brews of course too. Might you have any versions of this brew pouring then?

Cheers!

Cool, I'll be up and wearing my FLAB (Ft. lauderdale area brewers) shirt to distinguish me from the other rif-raf. The name is Eddie and I guess you're Tony so I'll keep my eye out, and bring some of my brews of course too. Might you have any versions of this brew pouring then?

Cheers!

Nope...unfortunately this beer went quick and my 2nd attempt is still fermenting. We'll have 8 other kegs to sample though so stop by our booth and say hi!

did you notice any difference in the 152 mash?

I did. I thought the 152 was a little less sweet and was really what I was aiming for. I changed the recipe to mash at 152 (medium body, batch sparge in beersmith). Both are good beers though...you will enjoy the beer regardless I think,

Back