Budweiser commercial

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worksnorth

Reaction score
Anybody see that Budweiser commercial before Thursday night football slamming home brewers? Hilarious but then again tweaked me! Now I'm wondering if there's anything to it? Are we getting into their market enough to cause them to notice? Or are we just an easy target? Like I said.. I did think it was funny

The brat beer one was BW3. I'm pretty sure Bud would want to bring as little attention to homebrewers as possible.

mmb said:
The brat beer one was BW3. I'm pretty sure Bud would want to bring as little attention to homebrewers as possible.

Well crap! Why the heck did I think it was Bud? Anyway, it was pretty stinkin funny, thanks for setting me straight.

I think I saw it on YouTube.... it was funny... Not a slam at "ALL" homebrewers. just this guy....

...and we all know this guy...

DPB

DPBISME said:
I think I saw it on YouTube.... it was funny... Not a slam at "ALL" homebrewers. just this guy....

...and we all know this guy...

DPB

Yeah it reminded me of a time I went to a home brew club meeting. New fella showed up, really really dirty, looked like he'd just crawled out from under a truck. Offered me some of his Ginger Beer, I couldn't really turn him down it would have awkward. So I took a little bit of it. The whole time I was imagining where this might have been brewed, conditions, etc.
But really, thinking back... At least he brought beer, amazing how many guys don't.

Back