Briess Brown Rice Syrup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thanantos

Reaction score
Just thought I would pass this on. The couple of LHBS's I've asked have told me that the Briess BRS is unavailable to them. I thought this was odd since you could buy it online from highgravitybrew, but I took them at their word.

Recently, I found another LHBS in the area and emailed them asking about the BRS. They didn't have it, but said they would check it out. The owner emailed back a few hours later saying he could get it and would buy a 60 gallon pail to subdivide for me into 6 gallon pails. He's even only charging me the $17.95 that highgravitybrew charges without shipping cost.

He said it's not listed on his wholesaler's website (where he typically orders his stock), but that when he called them they had it available.

Moral of the story is if you don't want to pay shipping have your lazy LHBS owner actually CALL their wholesaler not just check the website.

It also makes tasty beer my friend!

Gluten free, not necessarily grain free. As soon as someone figures out how to get conversion from some gluten free grain other than sorghum I'll be all over it.

Latest posts

Back