Long Island Homebrew--Positive Experience!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I checked some reviews after ordering from them and was very concerned. To the point that I contacted Spike to make sure they were an authorized dealer. Spike quickly wrote back and confirmed that they were... I emailed LIHB and asked about a shipping confirmation. They replied and said they would update me. I followed up a few days later and got an immediate response that they were waiting on confirmation from Spike. Shortly thereafter, I received a confirmation, shipping tracking, and order info... LIHB followed up to confirm the same. Order arrived today directly from Spike. It all worked out and they emailed well. I had let them know I had read bad reviews and was worried about the order, so I thought I would be fair and post a positive experience here...

All I'd have to say is that anyone that is thinking of buying from them, read the Google reviews. It's not even like they are trying to clean up some bad experiences from long ago. Tons of 1 star reviews very recently.

Latest posts

Back