Brews for New Avenues 2018!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Thirsday possible dG trip one consideration is getting back for the Bokkeryeder tasting as some might be going. I'm definitely interested in going as I've never been. Happy to contribute gas, TY beers, cuddles, etc. How do we coordinate?

For Thirsday possible dG trip one consideration is getting back for the Bokkeryeder tasting as some might be going. I'm definitely interested in going as I've never been. Happy to contribute gas, TY beers, cuddles, etc. How do we coordinate?
deGarde opens at 3 Fyi:)

Brews 2018 T-shirt:

M5Bq6W6.jpg

And a close up:
0E9Sx9a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm taking the "long" way to Portland from Bend on Thursday... should be at DG by noon.

I'm taking the "long" way to Portland from Bend on Thursday... should be at DG by noon.
I’ll be in Bend Weds night -> Thursday if you wanna split some hoodrich Ale Apothecary tree beers or pitchers of Notorious or something to those effects

Just packed up for the trip to Portland, leaving tomorrow! Gonna make a bit of a vacation of it, hit the coast, Degarde, eat a ton of cheese, and drink a bunch of beer! Packed another 8 bottles to put on the Wall of Lambic as well, and I’m happy to report that there will be 100+ 75cl bottles of lambic on it, a few 37,5cl bottles, and a few real nice surprises! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I’ll be in Bend Weds night -> Thursday if you wanna split some hoodrich Ale Apothecary tree beers or pitchers of Notorious or something to those effects

I should be available. Work just got insane.... as they say: if you want to get busy, take a vacation.

Hit me up on Wednesday and maybe I'll yell YOLO as I leave the office to start drinking early.

If anyone happens to have a pair of extra Oyster and Gueuze tickets, please let me know! I'm sure I can find a way to say thank you!

Latest posts

Back