Brews for New Avenues 2018!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s do it! Could be a run/hike. Drink some occidental lagers after... **** thy aren’t open till 3 or 4.
Awesome Mexican food then at Tienda or go to Homegrown Smoker, vegan bbq.

St. Johns also has the Sudra now, which is supposed to be pretty tasty vegan Indian food. Also, Lombard House is an EXCELLENT new beer bar across from the St. Johns food cart pod. Highly, highly recommended.

St. Johns also has the Sudra now, which is supposed to be pretty tasty vegan Indian food. Also, Lombard House is an EXCELLENT new beer bar across from the St. Johns food cart pod. Highly, highly recommended.
I just remembered that Falafel House is in that pod! Great falafel and vegan gyros, love that place and used to go there all the time when they were inside of Slabtown (RIP); was hard to beat some great falafel, a pint, some punk music and pinball or Galaga.

I think there are a lot of people who are trying to sneak in near the minimum at the last minute. Prepare to be disappointed if you are doing that. We can't update the bids in real time, so if you really want to go to this, your strategy shouldn't be bidding as close to the minimum as you can.

I put in a bid day one... never saw minimum reach it... but who knows...
5000/30 is like $167, so i hope there are some high people!

The minimum was $90. For those who may have missed that cut, thanks for bidding, but don't say we didn't warn you about trying to sneak in at/close to the minimum. There was some serious generosity, and a good spread of bids overall.

Beyond that, we would like to find a web-based/software solution for this type of auction to use in the future so people can get real-time updates on the minimum and their individual status (in or out). We have been unable to find anything, so if any of you software developers/engineers can handle this sort of problem, please get in touch with me or any of the BFNA crew and we can talk further.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

The minimum was $90. For those who may have missed that cut, thanks for bidding, but don't say we didn't warn you about trying to sneak in at/close to the minimum. There was some serious generosity, and a good spread of bids overall.

Beyond that, we would like to find a web-based/software solution for this type of auction to use in the future so people can get real-time updates on the minimum and their individual status (in or out). We have been unable to find anything, so if any of you software developers/engineers can handle this sort of problem, please get in touch with me or any of the BFNA crew and we can talk further.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!
EBay does non-profit stuff, its pretty easy to set up, and there are no fees, iirc... though this seems obvious. I assume you checked it out.

Anyone up for a trip to De Garde on the Thursday of BFNA week? I'll pay for gas/onsite bottles/factory cheese samples

tumblr_p38scadVT31s8mouyo1_400.gif

I've done admittedly near zero research on this, but if anyone has an extra oysters and geuze ticket I'd be interested in trading for one and driving up from SF. Maybe making a thread about it is the better way to go, but

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back