Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see Brewmasters WArehouse on here... terrific.

Am I crazy, or are there no EKG available on your site? I have a large order I'm thinking of doing through... somewhere and I think that's all you guys are holding me up on...

Good to see Brewmasters WArehouse on here... terrific.

Am I crazy, or are there no EKG available on your site? I have a large order I'm thinking of doing through... somewhere and I think that's all you guys are holding me up on...

We have always been on HBT. This thread is the official opening announcement way back when, ok Dec 2008 is not that long ago.

We do have EKG. They are right here.

Thanks,

Ed

It was nice meeting you today, Ed. I came away with everything I needed equipment-wise for my son and I to try brewing soda at home. All we need to do is make a trip to the grocery store for some extract or raw ingredients, and we're off! Trying to decide between root beer, ginger ale or cream soda for our first go. It will be a lot easier with the supplies we picked up from your shop. Thanks! Between your shop and the "Homemade Root Beer Soda and Pop" book we picked up at the library, we should be good to go.

It was nice meeting you today, Ed. I came away with everything I needed equipment-wise for my son and I to try brewing soda at home. All we need to do is make a trip to the grocery store for some extract or raw ingredients, and we're off! Trying to decide between root beer, ginger ale or cream soda for our first go. It will be a lot easier with the supplies we picked up from your shop. Thanks! Between your shop and the "Homemade Root Beer Soda and Pop" book we picked up at the library, we should be good to go.

Glad I could help you out, and welcome to the forums.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

Is a September code coming out soon? Need to place my order today and I forget about the lapse in codes sometimes. Should have just pulled the trigger yesterday.

Also - that Smoked Porter that you commented on my recipe bag is off the chain! If I get some to my southern friends on a road trip I will try and convince them to drop a bottle of it by when its all done.

Ed,

Is a September code coming out soon? Need to place my order today and I forget about the lapse in codes sometimes. Should have just pulled the trigger yesterday.

Also - that Smoked Porter that you commented on my recipe bag is off the chain! If I get some to my southern friends on a road trip I will try and convince them to drop a bottle of it by when its all done.

I will send out the email after Labor Day. Things have been crazy around the store lately, so I have not had time. I will say that the code for September has already been programmed in and is active, so if you can figure out which number changes each month you are good to go.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Ed,

Just wanted to say thanks for always being so responsive. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well at BMW! Well deserved.

Ed, I placed an order with you recently and you seem to have left out 4 ft of 3/8th hose. It appears on the order list on your website(in my order history), but it was not in the box I that arrived nor on the order list that was physically sent to me. I was wondering if I need to email somebody about this and to see if maybe I could get it shipped to me later when I order again. I really see no sense in you having to ship me 4ft of $0.35 hose. Let me know how I can get this handled. 8 ( My auto siphon is lonely without it's tubing.

Thanks, Taylor B.

BTW Thanks for all the great prices and quick shipping. You guys even got something shipped to me during Auburn game day. Who know's how that worked, but thanks for having some of the quickest turn over of a business I've ever seen.

Just curious if emails have still been going out for the monthly codes? I have not see them in a little while and my spam filter is clean. Should I resign up for the email list? I have a large order coming up and any penny saved is worth while.

Just curious if emails have still been going out for the monthly codes? I have not see them in a little while and my spam filter is clean. Should I resign up for the email list? I have a large order coming up and any penny saved is worth while.

Ditto here -- I checked my profile for email setup, all looks well, but no joy on the emails here.

Hey Ed! I just made my first order from you all this Monday. I know you were closed, but I have yet to receive a confirmation email and my order is still in 'Pending' status. Just wanted to make sure that my card went through and that nothing on my end is holding up the order.

Also, for future reference, is it easier to order grains by even pounds or with odd ounces? I am used to my local brew shop which pretty much only sells by prepackaged 1 lb bags and that is how I ordered. Thanks! Brett

Hey Ed! I just made my first order from you all this Monday. I know you were closed, but I have yet to receive a confirmation email and my order is still in 'Pending' status. Just wanted to make sure that my card went through and that nothing on my end is holding up the order.

Also, for future reference, is it easier to order grains by even pounds or with odd ounces? I am used to my local brew shop which pretty much only sells by prepackaged 1 lb bags and that is how I ordered. Thanks! Brett

We are working on shipping out Monday's order right now. The Pending status basically means that your order has not shipped. Everything is just fine with your card and we will get it shipped as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

how fast of a turnaround are you seeing the Blichmann Top Tier? I know Blichmann is doing the Palmer/Jamil sweepstakes and there is probably an increased amount of orders for this product.

I'm like a kid on Christmaseve. It would be awesome to have a guesstimate of how long I'll be waiting.

Dang it, I should have pulled up this thread BEFORE I placed my order, didn't know I could get 10% off - any way to retrofit the coupon code on a pending order? If not, oh well. Just placed my first BMW order about 20 minutes ago - looking forward to it!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Ed @ brewmaster warehouse, I order quite a few recipes, and one was ripped open. Call and talk to them and they shipped me it out again right away no questions asked, great service. Thanks again Ed, good to meet you also, that new place should help you guys out quite a bit, you guys looked a little cramped in the current setup.

Brandon

Just placed my first order with you guys! Can't wait for it to get here, hopefully it will arrive by next weekend.

Brewing some of the Graff that's so popular on these forums to give out as Christmas gifts. Hope it turns out well!

Just wanted to jump in and post my pleasure dealing with Brewmasterwarehouse...

The best prices, customer service, quality that i have found online. I live more than an hour from the neares home brew store, and exclusively use online shopping for this. The irony is that I grew up about 5 minutes from brewmasterwarehouse, and literally drove past it every day.

What can I do to get on the email list or discount?

Just a heads up, the Crisp Chocolate malt is showing in Brewbuilder as 630 SRM. When I look at it in the ingredients section of your site it shows as 412 SRM. I am sure the 412 is correct. Had me scratching my head when I was trying to build a stout.

Did you ever get the BYO 250 clone recipes issue in? I keep checking the books section but have not seen it yet.

Just a heads up, the Crisp Chocolate malt is showing in Brewbuilder as 630 SRM. When I look at it in the ingredients section of your site it shows as 412 SRM. I am sure the 412 is correct. Had me scratching my head when I was trying to build a stout.

Did you ever get the BYO 250 clone recipes issue in? I keep checking the books section but have not seen it yet.

I have fixed that for you. Still no BYO 250 but I will get them in.

Thanks,

Ed

Just wanted to add another rave review about the service/selection/quality of the products i've received from Brewmasters Warehouse. I've made a number of orders ranging from equipment to AG recipe packages and have always received stellar service -- their shipping times are UNBELIEVABLE! Always receive the freshest of product and a GREAT grain crush. I have ordered from most of the major homebrew supply sites and after dealing with you guys I don't plan on going anywhere else -- i'll be sure to stop by on my next trip to Atlanta and check out the store.

Keep up the great work!

:mug:

Ed,
Great stuff, can't say enough. I've ordered 5-6 batches and your selection and service are great. Keep up the good work!

Hey Ed,

Do you have a you tube post or anything that walks a person through the recipe builder software? A step by step video would help greatly for a beginner.

Since I am up in Charleston SC, I would love to order from you, but the recipe software is a little daunting at first look. I am assuming since there is a liquid extract tab you can order recipes for mini or partial mash. I am a few more batches away from AG.

I have fiddled with the recipe builder using home brew recipes from books but not confident in hitting the send button.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Back