Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been waiting for the chocholate rye too!!

When we do move the layout I have planned current will allow us to carry ~10 more grains than we currently do. There have been many requests for crystal rye, chocolate rye, and caramel 90 to be carried, so those are 100% going to be carried.

Ed

Ed, just an FYI that the past few times I've tried to use your website, while working, is very slow. I have fiber connection 35mbps download/35 mbps upload so I know it's not on my end.
It just takes a long time to load at times.
Getting ready to order my Rogue Dead Guy Ale AG kit with PacMan.

I only ever have that problem in IE, Firefox runs great. I know this was an old post, but wanted to reply because that fixed it for me.

I placed my first order with BMW over father's day weekend, when they were having an 11% off sale. Very positive experience. Fast shipping and good prices. I will definitely order from them again.

Just wanted to say these guys rock, they ship unbelievably fast, have competitive prices and a great crush. I can't say enough good things about these guys!:rockin:

I'm consistently having issues with the checkout. A message comes up saying a "Temporary Error has occured". Anyone else having this issue?

Ed, have you ever considered carrying a domestic Pale Ale malt? i.e. 2-row base malt that's kilned a bit more (3-4 L). I've seen several other sites carrying it for approximately the same price as standard 2-row pale.

Did the email say when they would get it in? Last week I ordered Pacman yeast (with other stuff), and the order went through. I got an email saying the pacman was out and that it would be back in stock by Thursday. On Wednesday, the pacman yeast was delivered to my door.

I had trouble placing an order last night. Glitch when I went to enter my credit card information.

You guys ship amazingly fast and for super cheap! I couldn't asks for a better vendor. The one thing I would like to ask is the addition of pictures to your website. There are items on there that have no picture attached and its tough to guess what you may be getting. Other than that I'd say the site is pretty ballin.

I concur about the pictures...as a matter of fact I'm sure there are a few HBTrs that would be willing to take some time and upload pictures for you on the side for a wee little discount ;)

I concur about the pictures...as a matter of fact I'm sure there are a few HBTrs that would be willing to take some time and upload pictures for you on the side for a wee little discount ;)

Hey, I'm a professional photographer and reasonably local. Will work for beer brewing supplies. :mug:

Question... is the $7 shipping FedEx only? I ask because for me it's delivered by FedEx Home Delivery which delivers at totally random times during the day and can't leave a package at my apartment, then I can't go pick it up because the center is over an hour away... regular FedEx, UPS, and the USPS office are all within 5-10 minutes.

Tried to place an order again last night with the same result: Glitch when entering credit card info. Sent email to customer service. Going to try again today from another computer.

If no response/success by tonight, I will have to go to another source for this order.

Also, no July HBT discount?

I thought I saw a post that Ed had a family emergency. I hope that all is well.
Sending good thoughts.

Tried to place an order again last night with the same result: Glitch when entering credit card info. Sent email to customer service. Going to try again today from another computer.

If no response/success by tonight, I will have to go to another source for this order.

Sending good thoughts.

I recommend you give them a call, they have a toll-free number listed on their site: 1-877-973-0072. :mug:

I recommend you give them a call, they have a toll-free number listed on their site: 1-877-973-0072. :mug:

What do you mean "call"? And what do all those numbers put together mean?

;)

Thanks for the number.

Question... is the $7 shipping FedEx only? I ask because for me it's delivered by FedEx Home Delivery which delivers at totally random times during the day and can't leave a package at my apartment, then I can't go pick it up because the center is over an hour away... regular FedEx, UPS, and the USPS office are all within 5-10 minutes.

We may be able to work out some other option for shipping other than FedEx for something reasonably close to the flat rate we charge with FedEx.

We would have to take it on an order by order basis though.

Thanks,

Ed

Sending good thoughts.

JohnnyO,

Here are a couple of things to try to get it to work.

Clear your browsers cookies and try again (This will kill your current cart)
Try using a different browser

I know the site is working properly since many other people are ordering without any issues.

July code will be emailed out later today.

Thank you everyone is doing well.

Thanks,

Ed

JohnnyO,

Here are a couple of things to try to get it to work.

Clear your browsers cookies and try again (This will kill your current cart)
Try using a different browser

I know the site is working properly since many other people are ordering without any issues.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks Ed. I will give those a try when I get home.

I didn't want to go through another vendor. I love your crush!

I'm glad everyone is okay.

-John

JohnnyO,

Thanks,

Ed

Wouldn't you know it! As I was placing my order this morning, I thought to myself "Should I wait to see if the July code comes out today?" In the end, I figured getting my items sooner was more important so I placed the order without the code...bummer. :drunk:

3gal carboys back in stock? my order has been on hold for about a week or so based on their availability and was wondering what the status was.

Ed,

Did the code for July go out yet? I've got a big order I'm hoping to place tonight but wanted to get the discount if at all possible. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back