Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always receive the freshest of product and a GREAT grain crush.

If youre lucky you will get packing peanuts in that crush as well :drunk:
Just messing with ya Ed.
There was a small child on the loose in the store that day and a peanut ended up in the grain mill. He took care of it right away :mug:

Hey Ed,

Do you have a you tube post or anything that walks a person through the recipe builder software? A step by step video would help greatly for a beginner.

Since I am up in Charleston SC, I would love to order from you, but the recipe software is a little daunting at first look. I am assuming since there is a liquid extract tab you can order recipes for mini or partial mash. I am a few more batches away from AG.

I have fiddled with the recipe builder using home brew recipes from books but not confident in hitting the send button.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

We do not have a video up of how to use the Brew Builder but that is a great idea. You can basically do anything you want with the software and your recipe. I am happy to help you out, so if you want to email me what you are trying to make I will double check everything before you hit send.

Thanks,

Ed

There was a small child on the loose in the store that ended up in the grain mill. He took care of it right away :mug:

Fixed.

I like my beer with a little ground up brat in it. Gives it a little tartness. :D

PS. Just placed my order. Thanks for the HBT discount and great service.

Ed, I ordered some hurricane burners on July 30th and still haven't heard any update as to their delivery. I emailed the contact on the website a while back but never heard back.

Do you know if there is an ETA from hurricane?

Ed, I ordered some hurricane burners on July 30th and still haven't heard any update as to their delivery. I emailed the contact on the website a while back but never heard back.

Do you know if there is an ETA from hurricane?

Really, I can not believe that you have not received them. Something must be up. Please shoot me an email, so I can get all of your information.

info at brewmasterswarehouse dot com

Thanks,

Ed

Really, I can not believe that you have not received them. Something must be up. Please shoot me an email, so I can get all of your information.

info at brewmasterswarehouse dot com

Thanks,

Ed

Hey, Ed! I was drunk when I ordered last night. Please tell me that you DON'T read the "comments" section, ok?

Thanks for the HBT discount and great service.

I must be missing something then (or I'd been drinking). Hey Ed, how does one go about getting an HBT discount?

BTW, thanks for the email on why shipments were delayed last week (ie. wet hops). I was in no hurry to get the grain but the fact you let me/us know was a true testiment of outstanding customer service.

Please tell me that you DON'T read the "comments" section, ok?

Sorry Yoop but they seperated my grain in to seperate quantities just as I asked them. Hope what you said was something good! :D

Trace

I must be missing something then (or I'd been drinking). Hey Ed, how does one go about getting an HBT discount?

BTW, thanks for the email on why shipments were delayed last week (ie. wet hops). I was in no hurry to get the grain but the fact you let me/us know was a true testiment of outstanding customer service.

Sorry Yoop but they seperated my grain in to seperate quantities just as I asked them. Hope what you said was something good! :D

Trace

Trace,

Your are very welcome and I appreciate your patience while we worked through the back log. We are pretty much back on schedule with quick shipping now.

To get on the list there is a thread with the instructions.

Thanks,

Ed

i put an order in about 2 weeks ago...website is clean and easy to navigate...large selection of items with good descriptions...excellent prices (the best i've found)....and items were packaged neatly - and the hops are vacuum sealed!...plus the brew-builder is an excellent, unique feature...i'll definitely be ordering again

Ed,

Any October code yet? Apparently its not programed in under the normal nomenclature - placing one of, if not my biggest order to date and want to wait for the code.

:mug:

Ed,

I sent you an email on this as well but how do i use more than one gift certificate for the same order? I can only enter one at a time on the site.

Thanks

I don't believe I have done anything (intentionally) to clear cookies on my PC. I think it's getting cleared in at BMW.
Yeah, same here. It was there one day, gone the next. Since there's two of us (or more?), I'd guess it's something on BMW's end, but who knows?

I think my LHBS use to buy all there stuff form these guys...Then a fallout happened because a delayed shipment or something went wrong. I have never boughten nor have heard anything bad from them in the past. I'll check and post if this was the wrong store. Sorry

I think my LHBS use to buy all there stuff form these guys...Then a fallout happened because a delayed shipment or something went wrong. I have never boughten nor have heard anything bad from them in the past. I'll check and post if this was the wrong store. Sorry

I think you are mistaken. We are a retailer just like your LHBS, and retailer typically buy from wholesalers like Brewmasters Inc. in Cali which is who I think you are referring to.

On the cookie thing. We do not do anything as far as I know to remove cookies from the website after a certain point. I will ask the web guys for some more detail, but the save the cart feature is something that will be a part of the next upgrade to the website.

I think you are mistaken. We are a retailer just like your LHBS, and retailer typically buy from wholesalers like Brewmasters Inc. in Cali which is who I think you are referring to.

Your probably right. Sorry for that post's I wasn't trying to drive off business. I might order some stuff in the future so don't hate me just yet. Cheers

Hey Ed,

I couldn't help but notice that you guys sent a 6 gallon better bottle (that I didn't order) with my latest shipment. If it's a mistake, I'll be happy to send it back. It's probably wishful thinking, but I am hoping it is your way of saying thanks for my latest big order and for being a very loyal customer!! Lord knows I can always use an extra fermenter.:ban:

Please let me know if you would like me to send it back. :mug:

That Better Bottle was part of our ultra top secret shipping program. You know the one that has items delivered before you even knew that you wanted it.

Oh, I definitely knew that I wanted it. I have glass carboys and buckets and have always wanted to give the better bottle a try.

Just another reason why I never give a second thought to who I order ingredients/supplies from! Keep up the good work!:mug:

Back