Brewery sitcom may be coming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess since most of DFH's brews suck, they decided to take the natural step and get into television. :D

Now we will be able to see a different group of people get into stupid, obviously contrived situations that get passed off as "reality" even though there's nothing real about it. Maybe they will go the Duck Dynasty route and jump the shark after one season and then merchandise a bunch of ridiculous sh*t at Wal-Mart before their 15 minutes is up.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but the show is a sitcom based on sam and his wife and the brewery. It may suck, but it's not a reality show.

Oops. I went back and read the article. I does appear to be a sitcom and not a reality show. My fault for reading the posts but not the actual article.

I do stand by my assessment of reality shows in general, as well as Duck Dynasty.

I see nothing more to hate about dfh than any other craft brewer, so I guess I like them (stone too :D)

Let's see if this show lasts longer than Brewmasters. At least if they aren't promoting a real brewery, then BMC can't throw a hissy-fit about free advertising.

Back