Brewers Hardware Issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourSwitch

Reaction score
Hey guys, usually i hear awesome things about these guys, so I'm sad to report otherwise. I ordered 5 of their 1/2" npt temperature sensors in early june, I got the order confirmation just fine..... but no shipping confirmation and no product has ever showed up....

i have sent a few emails to Derrin but nothing has come back, just wondering if anyone else has had an issue like this or if i'm a one off? I do live in canada so i expect a bit of a long delivery time but its getting crazy now haha

Anyways let me know!

Matt

FWIW, this is the exact opposite of my experience. I’ve purchased a few times from him,band it’s gone perfectly each time.

I’ve also sent email questions at some pretty absurd hours, and received replies within an hour or two.

I had some trouble getting any replies on 2 queries, but on my 3rd (when I reminded them I'd not gotten previous replies) Curtis replied pretty promptly and said, he'd not gotten the other 2 and he would have his IT people look into it. Maybe yourself the same?

In terms of shipments, never an issue here.

I had some trouble getting any replies on 2 queries, but on my 3rd (when I reminded them I'd not gotten previous replies) Curtis replied pretty promptly and said, he'd not gotten the other 2 and he would have his IT people look into it. Maybe yourself the same?

In terms of shipments, never an issue here.

That may be the answer! Do you have Curtis' email? I only have Derrin's:( it's probably a silly email issue

Thanks!
Matt

Matt,

I'm not sure how helpful this is, because it seems generic, but this is the one I got when Curtis wrote to me:

[email protected]

I can't complain with them, been just fine and have had that happen to me, so I understand. Good luck!

oh, ps: Maybe this is what you meant? I always used their contact form, even the 3rd time, and never a direct e-mail. Maybe this address will give you better luck - hope so.

I have bought tons of stuff from them. Never a shipping notification but ALWAYS get my stuff in a reasonable time.
And they do answer the phone.

They are good about answering the phone... I would just call!! Seems like people are more and more adverse to picking up the phone and calling but it is the fastest way to get the answers you need.

I'm also in Canada and I've made a few purchases from them and have had no issues other than finding out some items were back ordered but not mentioned as such on their site. I have also experienced the missed emails so I now just call them on the phone. I deal mostly with Curtis as he can let you know when items are outta stock and when the expected back in stock. It sometimes takes about a week from placing the order to them actually shipping it, and then of course the travel time to get to your place but again I guess it depends on busy they get.
Overall great place to deal with as well as the people who answer the phone!!

Just called Curtis and yep just like we thought was a innocent back order problem, he's going to have a new batch of sensors on their way to me next week! And I should mention they were great to deal with on the phone:)

Latest posts

Back