Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the hint was different in both threads. Shady...

But, if you use each hint in their respective thread, there is a clear answer to the question of who the box is going to.

There was a booklet in with the Avery and Left Hand stickers, too. 33 bottles of beer. This will be really handy at the next festival I go to.

This soap smells amazing. Its the way a man should smell. Stick with your lemon grass, coconut oil and rose petal water soap, Wes. :D

Stop looking through my windows!
If I were you, I'd be bathing in that bacon jam. :p

I can make this happen for you man, shoot me your info.

List:

I collect glasses from breweries and have hit up about 150 here on the west coast, not picky, but it is a pretty safe bet that if it is north of Firestone Walker there is a good chance I might already have it. I would love a glass/hat/etc from one of the bigger sour/saison places anywhere east of Oregon/Washington/California (or anything not Stone from the OC to SD area). If a shirt falls in your lap, I am at least a XXL. If glassware comes in shapes, I am heaviest on pint glasses, but I don't mind more if they are really cool looking (my SN Glissade and Tumbler pints are prized possessions they are so beautiful)!

Thinking Jester, Wicked, Perennial, Prairie, Jackie O's, Crooked Stave, that sort of stuff, but really I just like distinctive stuff from some place that you want to share.

Bump!

List:

I collect glasses from breweries and have hit up about 150 here on the west coast, not picky, but it is a pretty safe bet that if it is north of Firestone Walker there is a good chance I might already have it. I would love a glass/hat/etc from one of the bigger sour/saison places anywhere east of Oregon/Washington/California (or anything not Stone from the OC to SD area). If a shirt falls in your lap, I am at least a XXL. If glassware comes in shapes, I am heaviest on pint glasses, but I don't mind more if they are really cool looking (my SN Glissade and Tumbler pints are prized possessions they are so beautiful)!

Thinking Jester, Wicked, Perennial, Prairie, Jackie O's, Crooked Stave, that sort of stuff, but really I just like distinctive stuff from some place that you want to share.

Monthly bump!

List:

I have two questions for you:

1. Do you like quads?
2. Are you okay with receiving a glass that has been used once before?

I have two questions for you:

1. Do you like quads?
2. Are you okay with receiving a glass that has been used once before?

Yes and yes.
Oh wait, you weren't talking to me. Nevermind....carry on.

I don't want or need any pint glasses (shaker or nonic). I wear a large tee-shirt.

FFF - snifter or teku
The Buery - anything other than regular tulip or hoarders tulip
NEBCO - Gandhi bot glass
Hill Farmstead - stemmed wine style glass
Cigar City - any other than hunah snifter
Jester King - any other than the tall wine glass, but especially @wesleys 's snorkel glass, bonus points if you steal his actual glass
Russian River - any other than the "tion" glass from their web site
Prairie - any glass large enough to hold 12oz of beer

Above are examples of what I'd like. In that General theme I'd like a teku since I don't have any, but any cool stuff from the above breweries would be appreciated. Also, a big snifter that can hold a bomber would be cool, aka, the @mcbaumannerb glass :)

I don't want or need any pint glasses (shaker or nonic). I wear a large tee-shirt.

FFF - snifter or teku

NEBCO - Gandhi bot glass

Jester King - any other than the tall wine glass, but especially @wesleys 's snorkel glass, bonus points if you steal his actual glass

Above are examples of what I'd like. In that General theme I'd like a teku since I don't have any, but any cool stuff from the above breweries would be appreciated. Also, a big snifter that can hold a bomber would be cool, aka, the @mcbaumannerb glass :)

There's less of a chance of getting to my snorkel glass than there is of getting into Fort Knox.
Too bad I can't do this list.

I just don't have enough breweries near by that have other glassware besides pints and nonics. I guess I could always spare something from my collection one of these times.

I'm sure that's the case for most people

There's less of a chance of getting to my snorkel glass than there is of getting into Fort Knox.
Too bad I can't do this list.

Sounds like a challenge!

FFF - snifter or teku
NEBCO - Gandhi bot glass

I do have a bunch of jk glasses i should get rid of. Might post pic and see if any you want

I might be able to snag westleys glass if im sneaky

30469.png

GOT IT!!!

My List is just any cool looking glassware. No shaker pints because I have ton already. I like the 9oz snifters. Signs (Bar room) or what not. Love some sour breweries (De garde, apoth, etc.) glass. Not picky. My mega want is a Fantome glass if they are around.

Cheers!

Gonna give this a little bit as I was just up in case someone has a Fantome for you, but if there is one thing I have plenty of it is dG glassware!

Back