Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! Thatjonguy is up! Tske your time man. I'd it will get you in trouble, ship later when it won't be an issue. I'll pm you tomorrow

Send beer-related stuff (and beer, if you feel like it), just looking for cool stuff.

If you look at it and think: "That's ****ing cool!" I'm probably going to love it.

Shirt size: (XL)

If you need some ideas:

Glassware:

Cantillon (fruit lambic wine glass looking thing)

Hill Farmstead (any)

Bell's (Wheat Beer Glass by Spiegelau OR Hopslam snifter)

Cascade (any)

Tired Hands (any, preference for Teku)

Goose Island (BCBS snifter)

3 Floyds (Teku)

3F [drie fonteinen] (any)

Rochefort (any)

The Bruery (Black Tuesday OR Tulip)

**Any cool 5 ounce-ish taster glasses**

Other stuff:

Any cool beer stuff: shirts, openers, stickers, swag. You get the idea.

Regional/local delicacies (or not).

*I'm not allergic to anything and will eat any normal stuff (e.g.: not fermented cow brains or the like)

Doesn't anyone have a wish list of stuff from Buffalo? Come on! I'll stuff a box full of Mighty Taco and Duff's Hot Wings.

Doesn't anyone have a wish list of stuff from Buffalo? Come on! I'll stuff a box full of Mighty Taco and Duff's Hot Wings.

Thats one of the benefits of just asking for 'stuff', its completely open to interpretation and can be just about anything. Maybe people are intimidated by the statement, maybe confusion, but I have to say, a box of random beer related stuff, where you have absolutely no idea what to expect is really a cool experience.

Thats one of the benefits of just asking for 'stuff', its completely open to interpretation and can be just about anything. Maybe people are intimidated by the statement, maybe confusion, but I have to say, a box of random beer related stuff, where you have absolutely no idea what to expect is really a cool experience.

This.

If you think it is cool beer related stuff, grant away.

I have a glassware addiction, just so everyone is aware of that.

CAD, are you in on the BBoy thread? This stuff would fit right on in on that thread...if you plan on being part of it for a while, that is lol. Its a slow moving box...it changes hands every three weeks or so.

CAD, are you in on the BBoy thread? This stuff would fit right on in on that thread...if you plan on being part of it for a while, that is lol. Its a slow moving box...it changes hands every three weeks or so.

I'm not sure what that is, so I assume I'm not. Been trying to find someone to trade with forever. Forever is a long time. It's longer than the time it takes to get from 3pm - 4pm on a Friday at work.

I'm not sure what that is, so I assume I'm not. Been trying to find someone to trade with forever. Forever is a long time. It's longer than the time it takes to get from 3pm - 4pm on a Friday at work.

What do you want to trade?

I just want to try someone else's homebrew honestly, so I can see how far off I am from making something good. I'm not in any hurry to try any craft beer, we have a huge selection here believe it or not. This isn't about me though! I'm heading downtown to a couple breweries this weekend to show out of town friends around the city. If there is anything worthy, I'll fill your MAW... granted I'm able to now. I think I have enough to posts/time to qualify now.

@BeerMeDuffMan

Part 1 ships today, lands Thursday.

Part 2 will show up tonight.

Part 3 should ship on Monday.

Send beer-related stuff (and beer, if you feel like it), just looking for cool stuff.

If you look at it and think: "That's ****ing cool!" I'm probably going to love it.

Shirt size: (XL)

If you need some ideas:

Glassware:

Cantillon (fruit lambic wine glass looking thing)

Hill Farmstead (any)

Bell's (Wheat Beer Glass by Spiegelau, Hopslam)

Cascade (any)

Tired Hands (any, preference for Teku)

Goose Island (BCBS snifter)

3 Floyds (Teku)

3F [drie fonteinen] (any)

Rochefort (any)

The Bruery (Black Tuesday OR Tulip)

**Any cool 5 ounce-ish taster glasses**

Other stuff:

Any cool beer stuff: shirts, openers, stickers, swag. You get the idea.

Regional/local delicacies (or not).

*I'm not allergic to anything and will eat any normal stuff (e.g.: not fermented cow brains or the like)

I might be able to do this. I'll let you know

Figure out what's coming?
You give me far too much credit. I'm blond, polish and 'retired' Marine. Being smart I ain't so good so much.

Plus you have been drinking right? ;)

:mug:

BeerMeDuffMan upgrade.png

So I added my avatar, finally. Everybody gets to see my ugly mug!

Cool story behind this picture; my daughter was born five days before the start of Philly Beer Week. Once I got mom and baby home and comfy, I decided to go celebrate at a bar I knew was having an event for John Courage RIS. Myself and two friends make it into the bar and sit through the history of the beer from Jim Robertson. After the really cool story I bought a glass of that beer for the bar. Many, many, many dollars later, the Hammer of Glory, the symbol of Philadelphia Beer Week, happens to come in through the front door. I was the first to be able to hold it and get my picture taken with it, just like my daughter.
That beer and that hammer will always hold a special place in memory and in my liver.

Back