• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
If it's not assumed. The panel and pump does not come with it. Just the stand. the panel is attached to a "gate" it swings open for access to the HLT.

I would like it but have to wait for some cash to build up. Keep me in mind. I think it would fit my shiny new kettles great! In fact you might think it was made for them. Lol

Would 55 gallon barrels work on here? Not sure the difference in circumference between the 42 and 55.

It would work for the boil kettle. But not in the other locations. I think the only difference is height. The bk location is 24" wide.

ok. let's meet up Saturday afternoon. I live in Chester Springs. PM me and we'll exchange info...

Latest posts

Back