Brew Masters ep 6 '3 Beers for Batali' aired in Scandinavia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got majorly teased last night by my satalites channel info, it had brew masters episode 6 listed but some other dumb show aired.

How'd that episode turn out??

Sam went to some random country to research odd ingredients to brew with. During that time, they had a problem with the fermentation of raison/90min/peche and they had to dump it. Also the bottling line broke but they fixed it. Sam got back, brewed a batch on their test rig, and it fermented out just in time to make a local festival. Having never tried it, sam threw a keg in the back of his pickup and drove off to the fest, and it turns out everyone loved it.

It was very similar to the other episodes. Collaboration, time schedule, travel to another country, renovation at Dogfish etc etc.

Mario is opening an Italian market in NYC and is implementing a small brew pub on the rooftop. Sam collaborates with some Italian brewers for the beers that will be served at the pub. It was nothing new and special, but I enjoy the show so it was an entertaining 45mins.

*EDIT*

Yea, pretty much what he said.

Sam went to some random country to research odd ingredients to brew with. During that time, they had a problem with the fermentation of raison/90min/peche and they had to dump it. Also the bottling line broke but they fixed it. Sam got back, brewed a batch on their test rig, and it fermented out just in time to make a local festival. Having never tried it, sam threw a keg in the back of his pickup and drove off to the fest, and it turns out everyone loved it.

Well played sir. :D

Back