Brew bucket rollers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryB

Reaction score
I have a bad back and moving brew buckets around challenges me many days. As I was getting stuff to start garden plants I turned around and saw these https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-14.5-Clear-Plant-Caddie/16630818#about-item

perfect fit under a 5 gallon bucket! Now I can roll them to where I need then only lift it to the counter to bottle! Nice back saver for anyone else with an older back!

Nice find. Should hold a bucket when rated to 180 pounds. I use a mechanics rolling stool to move my bottling bucket. It is also my seat when I'm bottling.

They rolled easy with a full 5 1/2 gallon bucket. How well will they hold up who knows but for $7 it was worth a try! When I finish the brew shed/outdoor kitchen there will be a hoist in the ceiling to lift buckets to the bottling counter.

They rolled easy with a full 5 1/2 gallon bucket. How well will they hold up who knows but for $7 it was worth a try! When I finish the brew shed/outdoor kitchen there will be a hoist in the ceiling to lift buckets to the bottling counter.

Any pictures of the build yet?

Still moving 30 years of catch all junk out to either a dumpster, the front curb with a free sign, or to Craigslist to sell it. Lot of crap stashed in there but a lot of it is good building materials I can reuse.

Back