• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Custom Brew buckets with dump valves, last straw bottling wand, and brew bag hangers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two customized Brew Buckets with beautifully TIG welded 1.5" sanitary ferrules welded on. These also include the 90 deg elbows and butterfly valves. Makes dumping yeast and hops possible. I have used these for years, but have switched to conicals with pressure capabilities, so no longer using them. $200 ea
20160313_131903.jpg
20160313_131914.jpg

I also have a "Last Straw" bottle filler with the counterpressure adapter that has only been used a few times and is in perfect shape with original case. Was $150 total new, asking $60
20221213_194810.jpg

Both Hangers are sold - I also have two hanger/spanners for "The Brew Bag" style bags with 4 lifting loops. I built a few of these for myself and friends and just built a couple extras while I was at it. These are very nice, Tig welded and powder coated with a hammered bronze finish. They also have plastic plugs in the end of each tube. These will hold your bag wide open for doing a pour-over sparge. I've actually added a fifth hook to the center of mine for repositioning the loops to the center to make it easier to squeeze the bag if needed after sparging. I can add one for an extra $5 if you want it. NO BAG INCLUDED
$30 each ($35 with a 5th hook)
20221213_165705.jpg
20210818_155139.jpg

I live in the foothills about 1/2 hour east of Sacramento. I can arrange to ship the smaller items, but don't want to ship the brew buckets

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back